Hutchinson Appreciation Thread

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Whatever. I never knew he was your man crush.

Bottom line... With Hutch, most people likely wont remember the so called good he did.. They will remember the way he left. Listen, i appreciated the fact he was given a chance here after Boston said no thanks.. And nobody else was willing to give him one.. appreciate that he worked his way back from the ECHL but.. I do not appreciate the way he handled himself in the end. How can you ignore his tantrums? Be a pro.. Suck it up.

I get its an "appreciation" thread but i dont see any rules stating you need to ignore the facts. I can appreciate what he did but also mention things he shouldn't have done.

Lets be honest here... Jets gave him a shot.. He did good but.. He then struggled.. He was getting paid good money to just shut up and know his role.

Bottom line... Hutch should start a thread thanking the Jets for giving him a chance in the first place... An appreciation thread for a guy who doesn't deserve one

I don't think I need to put in any kind of rebuttal, in regards to your reply. You give some people a rope, and they will hang themselves with it. That is all I can really say about your "insightful" post.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Hutch had a great run in his first season up until the all star break and helped us make the playoffs and I really appreciated that. Also married a local girl I know and he has helped out in the community.

Good luck in Florida’s Michael I hope you have a good season.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
I sure wish we still had Hutch. It's going to be neat seeing him play for the Panthers soon.

Bah, Hutch had more than enough chances, even the number one spot was open for his to take a couple times, he choked every time and the only thing he really proved was that he wasn't NHL calibre.

Reactions: blues10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad