go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
B-kXrnAWsAEKafV.jpg

B-kWg4iIgAAucKS.jpg

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Oh those poor people who bought Movember MacKinnon at the hiked up price.

Luckily I sold off Movember Ryan for 30k more than I bought him even though he didn't get a MS card for 500 games.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Since I'm still new to all this, why would a Mov card get an upgrade if that player gets POTG or TOTW?

Also, those 125k packs are up. Considering EAs packs this year, I wouldn't even waste my time, although I was tempted when I saw it pop up.

Also, whoever put Jimmy Howard up for 50 coins is the real MVP. His average is around 5.8k - 7.3k and I got him for 2.2k. Also sold Elliott for 1.3k when I was only expecting 1k.

Gabriel Landeskog

Aug 25, 2006
Since I'm still new to all this, why would a Mov card get an upgrade if that player gets POTG or TOTW?

Also, those 125k packs are up. Considering EAs packs this year, I wouldn't even waste my time, although I was tempted when I saw it pop up.

MOV cards take the attributes of that players best card so when POTG or TOTW cards come out for those players anyone with a MOV card gets the increase as well.

Apr 4, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
Since i had ovi i finished the washington collection:

1. desharnis tatar brodin +9 shoot
2. marchand hagelin contract capt
3. mackinnon brodie contract jersey
4. brouwer versteeg jersey 500 coins
5. stuart rupp capt logo jersey
6. benn perreault cont heal jersey
7. niemi moen jersey
8. fisher eriksson recovery cont jersey
9. beachemin strachan tor chng team coaches

ill take the benn for sure

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Either it is just me or it is the xb1 then.
Ever since last night I havent been able to stay connected for more than 2 minutes in HUT.
I played a regular online versus game and was fine though.

Is your NAT type strict? Xbox one menu settings>>network>>current network status

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
Some insane steals to be found at the 59m mark. Got Rask and Parise for 31 and 16k. But I Missed 34k kessel, 12k Parise, 43k...

Man no matter how good you do you'll always end up disappointed lol

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Opened 2 packs got MS Bergeron and Lundqvist, sold Lundqvist, kept MS Bergeron. I have 110k, considering gathering 15k and buying another but idk if I can get a third steal. However, I am interested in adding P Kane beside Stammer and Toews and moving Duchene to second line. I would need to save 70-90k though.

A Stamkos - C Toews - Duchene
Kessel - MS Bergeron - WC Hudler
Lucic - Backstrom - Burns
Skinner - Filppua - St. Louis

Keith - A Shattenkirk
Hjalmarsson - Doughty
Giordano - E Johnson

Bishop +5 ALL, 15GP
Price

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia

@Draisaitl...

swag.gif

I was tempted to go buy one after you first posted it, and I saw his stats, but decided I should probably finish the Nashville collection first... well as it turns out, Barrie is now

I did 2 collections today, and my only good pull was Barrie, who came in the last pack. This all or nothing pack luck of mine is nice sometimes :laugh:

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
*********** just missed 3 Benns in a row for 20kish **** this ****

Wow **** and a Parise for 100

Last edited:

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
I was tempted to go buy one after you first posted it, and I saw his stats, but decided I should probably finish the Nashville collection first... well as it turns out, Barrie is now

I did 2 collections today, and my only good pull was Barrie, who came in the last pack. This all or nothing pack luck of mine is nice sometimes :laugh:

1212.gif

WOW! I wish I could pull something like that from collections :handclap:

I already bought 4 POTG Barries, but I still wanna finish some collections tonight, so I can resell all of them and keep one from collection packs (pipedream) or maybe even Datsyuk :sarcasm:

Looking for collections/main players of the following teams: (on PS4)

Anaheim, Dallas, LA, Nashville, or NY Rangers. Also Chicago, tampa and Washington needed, but not really expecting anyone to be able to lend those. I could also tip/collateral if needed. I NEED packs boys :help:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
1212.gif

WOW! I wish I could pull something like that from collections :handclap:

I already bought 4 POTG Barries, but I still wanna finish some collections tonight, so I can resell all of them and keep one from collection packs (pipedream) or maybe even Datsyuk :sarcasm:

Looking for collections/main players of the following teams: (on PS4)

Anaheim, Dallas, LA, Nashville, or NY Rangers. Also Chicago, tampa and Washington needed, but not really expecting anyone to be able to lend those. I could also tip/collateral if needed. I NEED packs boys :help:

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Last edited:

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
@habs: haha, dont put **** there when you quote me:laugh:

So I just got a trade offer of Seguin for 1 of my Barries. Accepted it cuz he was changed to Avalanche. Now Im just looking for a Jamie Benn. Anyone?

1424685767_woman_escapes_death_at_train_intersection.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad