HUT Thread ; Part 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonan63

Sep 16, 2014
Ontario
Actually there is rumors that North Korea is ddosing Sony because of the movie they made with Seth Rogen and James Franco.

Also Lizardsquad is stupid. If no one replied to them or paid attention to his (15 year old virgin) antics, he would stop in a heart beat.

Gollner*

still renting out Washington collection on PS4 if anyone is interested. min 20k per rent. pm me

HabsKing

Dec 15, 2008
Hey boys I'm a little late to the show this year so I have some catching up to do. I've noticed this year they aren't giving puck rewards from nhl 14, which I'm pretty pissed about. So what are this year's little tricks in getting going

Bump

Dave Hahn

Staff Writer
Apr 23, 2002
Hey boys I'm a little late to the show this year so I have some catching up to do. I've noticed this year they aren't giving puck rewards from nhl 14, which I'm pretty pissed about. So what are this year's little tricks in getting going

1. Play games
2. Complete easy collections (BUF, FLA, CGY)
3. Know and work the market, especially at the hour mark

Raw

Nov 27, 2014
Canada
Just lent JoseR19 Colorado, and 90% sure he just stole my guys... Anyways it was Duchene Landescog Varlamov and Mackinnon. He has also rented before from others including Gollner (And I trust him) so not sure whats going on right now

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Thinking about getting Patrick Kane.. what are people's thoughts on him? Noticeably better than guys like Hall, Benn, Gaborik etc..?

habs1995

Feb 24, 2014
Just lent JoseR19 Colorado, and 90% sure he just stole my guys... Anyways it was Duchene Landescog Varlamov and Mackinnon. He has also rented before from others including Gollner (And I trust him) so not sure whats going on right now

I think I've seen that guy like once on the thread. I wouldn't trust him without collateral.

If he didn't send the players back in about 5mins, he ran off with them.

That's unfortunate man.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012

I don't think you should've trusted someone with 2 posts.

Dave Hahn

Staff Writer
Apr 23, 2002
NeutralityEleven said:
Raw said:
Hey, heard you were running the secret santa + 11 giveaways. Amazing idea and just a great thing to do. If you need any help I can and that also goes for giveaway items I can donate some players I think.

on a side not have you ever heard of JoseR19? he wants to borrow Colorado from me but apparently has no collateral but he is going to tip 17K. Have you ever dealt with him?

I'll start accepting donations and stuff for Secret Santa next week when I release all the information.

I have seen Jose around but never personally dealt with him. If you dont know or trust someone here, always get full collateral. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is so protect yourself and be smart.

Sucks you lost those guys, but what happened to taking the advice I just gave you less than 24 hours ago?

GrandLarseny

Jersey Enthusiast
Aug 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Awhile back I breezed through div. 2 then got promoted to div. 1, held it twice but then got relegated. After that, I've been struggling mightily in div. 2, holding twice and just getting really frustrated.

I finally seem to have my groove now, with a change in game style, I went 8-1 in div. 2 and I've just finally got into div. 1 again. This is the team I've been rolling with.

Skinner- J. Staal - Kessel*
Vanek - Koivu* - Pominville
MOV Nyquist - Helm* - Franzen
M. Michalek* - Zibanejad - Neil*

Ekman Larsson - Z. Michalek
Sekera - Faulk
Kulikov - Savard*

Luongo*

*free packs

Oh man Luongo is a beast, thank you collection packs. I also hate looking at my inbox, as there's a free Kessel there wasting away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad