Hockey Ultimate Team: HUT Thread, Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Yeah, Getzlaf is really big, strong and hard to knock of puck. I really like him, but he's a bit slow and not so great in faceoffs, which is why I use him as a winger.

Bergeron is godly in faceoffs with his 95 faceoff rating, but Kesler is solid too with his 90.

Well all said, Getzlaf was a great center for me.

Been staring at HL Couture for weeks and thinking about buying him. Where would he fit into my mix

Neal-HL Vermette-Vorachek (I need him gone, suggestions welcome)
Duchene-Kesler-Burns
HL Simmonds-Seguin (C)-Ryan
HL Nyquist-HL Stasny-Lucic

Well I've only played a couple games with him since pulling him but honestly he's not out of place at all as 1c. He's been dominant on faceoffs and backchecks well. I have HL Couture btw.

NYR89

Jul 29, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I am the only who used a really reallly bad 4th line to get more pucks out of win?

Also my 3rd line is mainly defensive for PK reason. something like Raymond-Bolland-Clarkson.

I do this because I only roll 3 lines. Never play the 4th. I didn't realize it got me more pucks :laugh:. I always have a terrible backup goalie too.

For those of you have Byfuglien on your defense, do you feel like he takes too many interference penalties or is it just me?

I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary myself. Now Phaneuf destroying someone nowhere near the play is another story lol It's all random.. they'll high stick someone if they don't have the size of Buff anyway :shakehead

Sizemore24*

I do this because I only roll 3 lines. Never play the 4th. I didn't realize it got me more pucks :laugh:. I always have a terrible backup goalie too.

Yeah, modifier go higher with low overall team.

Questions to ask yourself

A.) How much does 99 chem matter to me

B.) Do Kessels and Hossas stats look similar

C.) Can Hossa fill Kessels role

D.) Do I like Hossas stats

then decide, when I had Hossa I was a fan.

Yes... Thinking 99 Chem isn't worth to drop off in offensive skill. stats ones more offensive the other more defensive.. it's a wash really. I like that Kessel is righty on the right wing as it opens up a lot passing option is the shot isn't there. Thanks for helping me decide.

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014
You guys said prices are gonna drop when TOTY comes out right? So is it wrong of me to sell most of my team now to get back what I paid for em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad