Hockey Ultimate Team: HUT Thread, Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invalid Username

Jul 13, 2012
Illinois
Talking about All-? teams, I have an All-Blackhawks lineup... except my forward lines are half AHLers since I'm missing Toews, Kane, Sharp, and Hossa. Also Keith and Seabrook. :laugh:

ducksfan54

Nov 10, 2013
Boulder
Are all the big name guys gonna drop after TOTY drops? like for example if i have Toews, Pietrangelo, Keith, should i try and sell them now and then buy them back for cheaper after TOTY? jw cuz i've never previously stayed with HUT this long and don't want to lose value in my stars

ducksfan54

Nov 10, 2013
Boulder
1st line is really hot and cold, don't know what to do with it. Perry-MOV Parise (position change)- Gaborik. Any suggestions?

Im pretty sure Parise has terrible FO stats, so if puck possession is part of your game, maybe you should get a C that can win face-offs

iFishyHD

Dec 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Are all the big name guys gonna drop after TOTY drops? like for example if i have Toews, Pietrangelo, Keith, should i try and sell them now and then buy them back for cheaper after TOTY? jw cuz i've never previously stayed with HUT this long and don't want to lose value in my stars
Yes.
Im pretty sure Parise has terrible FO stats, so if puck possession is part of your game, maybe you should get a C that can win face-offs

And yes. I agree.

Sizemore24*

Sell them before TOTY.

Price will drop drastically 2-3 days before TOTY end in pack.

after TOTY they're price will raise to normal as people will buy less packs.

<

HunteDxEntitY

Jan 5, 2014
Section 118
Why is Burns from San Jose priced at 20K on the auction block????? He's only an 87 and his stats aren't even that good lol.. He's the last guy I need to collect the sharks and I only have 17K.

If anybody has him, would you be willing to sell him to me?

Sizemore24*

Why is Burns from San Jose priced at 20K on the auction block????? He's only an 87 and his stats aren't even that good lol.. He's the last guy I need to collect the sharks and I only have 17K.

Ill buy him for you and you lend me that collection tonight???

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com

I could lend him to you either right now or in 1-2 hours from now...and you shouldnt be complaining about the 20K, he used to be at 75K back in september-october. But I think thats mostly due to his size+the beard on the pic :laugh:

Shorthanded goal

Jan 26, 2014
Helsinki
Because he's a really good player. Big, strong guy that is good hitter but doesn't take lots of penalties, has nice shot and can hold the pack. He can also play both PP and PK. All in all a good all round player for any 3rd or 4th line. Ovr doesn't always tell everything.

Few hidden stats:

Slap shot power: 90
Wrist shot power: 89
Puck control: 87
Passing: 87
Balance: 89
Speed: 90
Strength: 90
Body checking: 88
Stick checking: 89

Last edited:

Invalid Username

Jul 13, 2012
Illinois
So, my team has gone unchanged for a while now since the last time I posted an update. I'm actually away from my 360 until next Monday, but I have been perusing the auction house on the app for potential upgrades. I'd like to have something new to come home to, but I only have 15K to work with. But that's fine since 15K is also the most I have ever spent on a player.

So I'm putting the challenge up to you guys. Looking for 1 or 2 players to add with 15K.

HL Landeskog - HL Berglund - HL Alfredsson (All SWE versions)
Heatley (A) - Koivu - Pominville
MOV Moulson - Lecavalier (A) - Callahan
Marleau - Richards - Brown

Hjalmarsson (C) - Bogosian
Hedman - Carle
Hamhuis - Carlson

Crawford
Backstrom

Side note: team has 88 chem without use of any change team or position cards

Also, after I get back home I will likely be completing 10-16 CHL collections rather quickly so I will definitely do some bigger upgrades from there. Hopefully once the team of the year comes out and guys can be had for good prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad