HUT Thread: Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Good to hear. I thought he got beat high a few too many times for my liking and I definitely agree that his rebound control isn't great.

I've been mostly using Craig Anderson and I'd say for the price he's a great deal. He lets in the softies like every single goalie in HUT, but he's been the most consistent netminder for me so far.

Have you used Kari Lehtonen yet? I think him and a boosted TOTW Frederik Anderson is one of the best 1-2 punches you can have.

foilingupcoach

Mar 5, 2008
XBOX
When did change team cards on Xbox become 3000ish pucks? A few weeks ago I was getting them under 1000..
This last weekend there was a player ONLY promo pack. Everyone has been spending their pucks/cash on those instead of regular packs. This means that there's more players available, player prices go down but consumables go up!

Durations, Contracts, Change Teams have all sky rocketed. Some have even been able to sell CT cards for 5k! Prices will continue to fall throughout the week though. If you can hold off it's suggested.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Have you used Kari Lehtonen yet? I think him and a boosted TOTW Frederik Anderson is one of the best 1-2 punches you can have.

I think Kari is the worst goalie in the game by a long shot. Whenever I see Kari in the net, I can pretty much guarentee myself a win, high gloveside shots for days man :naughty:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota

I keep hearing from people how Lehtonen is a huge letdown. I had him last year and was not impressed. His QCK stat is very tempting, but Anderson is my guy until he proves otherwise.

Bens300

Jul 5, 2013
Sorry for the noob question, but what exactly is the point of lending teams? Im pretty new at this and there are a lot of pages to go thru, so i figured id just ask. Thanks

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Sorry for the noob question, but what exactly is the point of lending teams? Im pretty new at this and there are a lot of pages to go thru, so i figured id just ask. Thanks

You get a portion of a collection bonus, sometimes large for NHL teams, smaller for others. Basically free pucks, so why not bud :yo:

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
You get a puck bonus for completing a team, so people loan them and split the bonus.

FistPump4Life

Nov 15, 2013
Chicago, IL
i'll be able to lend New York Islanders and Edmonton tonight on Xbox. PM me to set something up. no collateral needed if i see people have vouched for you on here.

tpedersen21

Jan 14, 2011
Minnesota
This last weekend there was a player ONLY promo pack. Everyone has been spending their pucks/cash on those instead of regular packs. This means that there's more players available, player prices go down but consumables go up!

Durations, Contracts, Change Teams have all sky rocketed. Some have even been able to sell CT cards for 5k! Prices will continue to fall throughout the week though. If you can hold off it's suggested.

Thanks for the response, makes perfect sense now!

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles

I was able to sell some change team cards for 7k each. People are super impatient.

barkerstv

Oct 13, 2013
Just did a super fast collection swap with "birdysplat". Definitely recommended. He's legit!

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
holy **** :amazed:
Shocked me too. I saw the last one sold went for that price and decided to give it a shot. It sold and then I put up a lot more. It depends on the team though. Big market teams have the fans that will pay. Florida, Nashville and Phoenix are hard to move over 2.5k during the change team dry spell weekends.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Shocked me too. I saw the last one sold went for that price and decided to give it a shot. It sold and then I put up a lot more. It depends on the team though. Big market teams have the fans that will pay. Florida, Nashville and Phoenix are hard to move over 2.5k during the change team dry spell weekends.

I sold and EDM the other night for 5 real quick. I wished I had more to flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad