Hurricanes TV people

Spede

Jan 1, 2017
Finland
What is your opinion on Hurricanes TV people? John, Tripp and Mike. Those rascals of free media giving us the information of our beloved hockey boys.

What kind of feelings and dreams they give you? What would you ask them?

tripp-tracy-2017-979.jpg

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Now Tripp, we all know that the moon isn't made of cheese. But what if it were made of BBQ spare ribs, would you eat it then?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
John is overrated and Tripp carries the broadcast. John focuses too much on the play and Tripp is able to communicate about the people.

You would probs have loved our soccer PBP guy, who in an Atletico Madrid game when they once again gave a late goal and victory erupted into a spontaneous story about Pedro, his father Pedro, his son Pedro, and the essence of being an Atletico fan for the last five minutes of a game; and about the everlasting question: father, why do we support Atletico? That which takes so much and gives so little.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
You would probs have loved our soccer PBP guy, who in an Atletico Madrid game when they once again gave a late goal and victory erupted into a spontaneous story about Pedro, his father Pedro, his son Pedro, and the essence of being an Atletico fan for the last five minutes of a game; and about the everlasting question: father, why do we support Atletico? That which takes so much and gives so little.

Lmao, awesome. My post was sarcastic ;)

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Lmao, awesome. My post was sarcastic ;)

But for real though. Why do we even need John? All he does is play by play. Um, I don't watch the games in a radio? Why do I need some irrelevant guy telling me what my eyes can see? Tripp gives us all the juicy background info, like who had lunch with who and what guy has a big shoe collection.

Reactions: The Liker

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
But for real though. Why do we even need John? All he does is play by play. Um, I don't watch the games in a radio? Why do I need some irrelevant guy telling me what my eyes can see? Tripp gives us all the juicy background info, like who had lunch with who and what guy has a big shoe collection.

We need John for: "....hit by a blowdart".

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Hate Tripp every time he names Luciano Di Giuseppe because after a year still has not learned to pronounce it correctly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad