J. Moore | Girardi
Staal | Stralman
Diaz | Klein​

LGR!​

Last edited:

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010
Can't say anything else than it's amazing to be in this spot now, comparing to the outlook early on. AV has done a good job, the team looks good, three scoring lines and almost everybody healthy!
I'm growing my PO pubic hair as of today.

Problematique

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
Can't say anything else than it's amazing to be in this spot now, comparing to the outlook early on. AV has done a good job, the team looks good, three scoring lines and almost everybody healthy!
I'm growing my PO pubic hair as of today.

Boy are you going to look stupid after agreeing to eat them when the Rangers score late in the third after trailing all game 1-0.

clmetsfan

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2007
Any word on McDonagh? Will he be ready to play tonight, or is he expected to get some more time to heal?

Thordic

StraightOuttaConklin
Jul 12, 2006
Any word on McDonagh? Will he be ready to play tonight, or is he expected to get some more time to heal?

They should give him all the rest he needs. McD being healthy is more important than home ice.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009

The fact that when interviewed he said he hoped to be back by the playoffs indicates to me that its unlikely we see him prior.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Rangers are gonna come out strong after two frustrating losses. 5-2.

Goals by MSL(2), Zucc, Nash and Brassard

KreiMeARiver*

Rangers are gonna come out strong after two frustrating losses. 5-2.

Goals by MSL(2), Zucc, Nash and Brassard

I second this. I can't see another effort like Ottawa. Get the 2 points please.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Let's make a statement here, Rangers.
Put the Hurricanes where they belong tonight, which is the loss column. Need to beat the teams you should beat.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Philly has a very beatable opponent, but 2-3 split matters much less to me than the possibility of falling into a Wild Card spot, still a possibility.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
No excuses after the crap game they played the last time they faced the Canes. The playoffs are quickly approaching and the Rangers need to ramp up the intensity, tighten up on defense, and find a way to score goals.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
They should give him all the rest he needs. McD being healthy is more important than home ice.

Agreed, but it is still possible to fall out top 3 in the division and end up as a wild card, in worst case end up with Boston in 1st round.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Hmm little OT here

Watching MSG and they are showing Lundqvist's first win from 2005 but I'm confused.

They are using a Devils feed for the game which was at MSG. I don't recall 100%, but I did watch this game live, and I'm prett sure there was a Rangers feed. But I kind of also remember there sometimes only being one feed for Rangers vs Isles/Devils games shortly after the lockout. But why wouldn't there be a Rangers feed for a game at MSG? and why wouldn't they show the Rangers feed if it existed?

Also Chico said something about broadcasting his first game at MSG since 1979, what?

Maybe I'll find that GDT and answer all of these questions

EventHorizon

Bring Back Ties!
Hmm little OT here

Watching MSG and they are showing Lundqvist's first win from 2005 but I'm confused.

They are using a Devils feed for the game which was at MSG. I don't recall 100%, but I did watch this game live, and I'm prett sure there was a Rangers feed. But I kind of also remember there sometimes only being one feed for Rangers vs Isles/Devils games shortly after the lockout. But why wouldn't there be a Rangers feed for a game at MSG? and why wouldn't they show the Rangers feed if it existed?

Also Chico said something about broadcasting his first game at MSG since 1979, what?

Maybe I'll find that GDT and answer all of these questions

I'm guessing he meant on MSG Network. Wasn't it right around that time Fox Sports New York ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad