Post-Game Talk: Hurricanes @ Rangers - November 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
"Good enough to beat a bad team, just not confident enough to make it look easy." -Al Trautwig

qEj4xHG.gif

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Awful awful awful win.

The Rangers have the talent to be a good team, but apparently they can't play like it.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
The 2015-16 Rangers are this year's version of the 2014-15 Montreal Canadiens. They're a mediocre team riding hot goaltending.

*Bob Richards*

Normally my optimism kicks in but yeesh. This was ugly. Hopefully Klein's injury isn't too serious. I'm not absolving the defense at all for anything but being a man short certainly makes it look worse.

McDonagh27

Aug 3, 2005
Canada
Awful awful awful win.

We have the talent to be a good team, but apparently we can't play like it.

If this team was so bad, why would people feel disappointed after every "bad" win? People around here should be ecstatic every time this bad team eeks out a win.. right?

Needed the win to stop the slide. Crush the Isles.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Watch this and look how we drive play. Look how many times the Rangers sustain pressure in the other team's zone. Look how many of the scoring chances are by the Rangers. Where has this gone?

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
Did anyone else see Brass offer his stick to the crowd and then walk away? Seemed awfully strange for a home game.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@NYRangers: #NYR @ChrisKreider gets the Broadway Hat tonight

CVG3wbFWEAETHKm.jpg

“@ameripharoah15: @NYRangers @ChrisKreider so he IS invisibleâ€

REKT. :laugh:

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
WTF Kreider got the broadway hat.

How dumb can you be in that locker room? Glass, are you in there????

Doesn't the last recipient give the hat? Who had it last? Kreider didn't deserve the hat, IMO.

I'd give the hat to Zucc/Brass/Nash/Lundqvist over most on the team tonight.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
WTF Kreider got the broadway hat.

How dumb can you be in that locker room? Glass, are you in there????

They probably gave it to him for scoring his 1st in what 8 games I think. Trying to get him going. You can't take the Broadway Hat seriously.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
I liked Etem better than Miller in his sheltered time...

Staal is a complete atrocity
Girardi was directly responsible for goal #2 (I think) after turning it over in the corner for zero reason.
Nash finally looked good
Kreider looked good for half the game then disappeared
4th line was fantastic
3rd line better than I expected. Liked fast's game...
We still need another top 6 guy. I'm on board with keeping 1 of Etem or Miller and trading the other for someone with a decent contract at a $3.5M cap hit

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
This team ****ing sucks...

Barely beating the Canes who dominated the whole game, just like the Rangers have been dominated all season. Rangers are lucky others teams goalies can't stop a beach ball against them.

Hank isn't playing like he was, but couldn't have expected him to keep that type of play up. It's hard to really blame him since he faces 40 shots on goal a game.. I'm sure Hank can be better than he has been playing now, but our defense is awful, has been awful, and most likely will continue to be.

*Bob Richards*

There can't be another team in the league who hates us more than Carolina. They out hustle and out shoot us and win the scoring chances battles and NEVER win rofl.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
There can't be another team in the league who hates us more than Carolina. They out hustle and out shoot us and win the scoring chances battles and NEVER win rofl.

We won 18 out of last 19 against them lol.

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Zucc, Brass and...Klein, because he wasn't on the ice enough to suck as hard as every other Ranger skater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad