Speculation: Hurricanes Potential Trade Chips

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Lindholm interests me as a Leafs fan.

he is better at wing than at C. leafs dont need to be paying prime assets for a guy to be a 3c/rw

I wouldnt mind the leafs kicking the tires on a Fleury/Bean/Roy/McKeown
canes have a lot of young D and not a lot of spots

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That site needs to drop "The hockey experts" from their logo, what a moronic piece.

The Canes are not having a firesale, they are not trading players for the sake of trading them. They will however make deals they think help the team improve either now or in the long term. Listening to offers for everyone, is nothing more than doing their due diligence and something they shouldn't have to announce.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
As a Hawk fan I would love to get Trevor van Riemsdyk back on Hawks

Really started to develop in his final year with Hawks and establish himself as a strong #5 who can play on 2nd pairing for extended times if required

Is a RFA this summer

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
he is better at wing than at C. leafs dont need to be paying prime assets for a guy to be a 3c/rw

I wouldnt mind the leafs kicking the tires on a Fleury/Bean/Roy/McKeown
canes have a lot of young D and not a lot of spots

No, he's better as a C, just didn't get much of a chance there until the second half of this season

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
As a Hawk fan I would love to get Trevor van Riemsdyk back on Hawks

Really started to develop in his final year with Hawks and establish himself as a strong #5 who can play on 2nd pairing for extended times if required

Is a RFA this summer

Which is exactly why we'll be re-signing him. A quietly solid pickup for us last year. Really rounded out the bottom pairing and played up when needed, very good at his role.

We'll be happy to send you Darling back and ask for nothing in return despite grooming him for a starter role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad