Hurricanes Off Topic Lounge X: Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Mad-Mad-Mad...Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010

Time for March Madness!!

I didn't make a bracket, and I'll stop paying attention once the Wolfpack get creamed by Indiana (which I won't watch, thanks Obama Cookout), but I think nearly everyone else cares, so have at it!!

Last edited:

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Just so you know, IU is kind of a fraud. They are ripe for the picking. I live in IU country and nobody is really expecting big things. I'm sure they'll win a round or two but they're not a championship kind of squad.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Just so you know, IU is kind of a fraud. They are ripe for the picking. I live in IU country and nobody is really expecting big things. I'm sure they'll win a round or two but they're not a championship kind of squad.

I guess that's good.

Though the Pack has a habit of screwing up things that should go well, so I doubt they'll do anything more than get plastered.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Gonzaga sucks. Southern soooooooooo shouldda had them there at the end. If not for that crazy turn around fade away three as the shot clock expired, it'd have been 60-59 Jaguars with 20 seconds left.

I especially liked how the bench flaunted it, especially the no name white guy throwing up the "Three Goggle". Grats guys, you came within 20 seconds of being the answer to the most hilarious trivia question ever, *EVER* asked.

Of all time.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Gonzaga sucks. Southern soooooooooo shouldda had them there at the end. If not for that crazy turn around fade away three as the shot clock expired, it'd have been 60-59 Jaguars with 20 seconds left.

I especially liked how the bench flaunted it, especially the no name white guy throwing up the "Three Goggle". Grats guys, you came within 20 seconds of being the answer to the most hilarious trivia question ever, *EVER* asked.

Of all time.

I don't know why but every few years you get a team that comes OH so close to pulling off the biggest of all upsets.

Princeton, ETSU, Murray State, Western Carolina, and Albany (led by 12 at one point vs UConn in 06) have all come damn close. We were overdue.

Sep 19, 2008
Please. Novacane is older than you, CM, the UT isn't for 9th graders

That's ridiculous

rollpackred-c.jpg

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yep, can't remember who came up with them in the GDT (I think it was vs Ottawa) but the epicness had to be carried on beyond that game.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Yep, can't remember who came up with them in the GDT (I think it was vs Ottawa) but the epicness had to be carried on beyond that game.

It was me. Yes it was Ottawa.

I exhausted my GDT powers that day and need to go on a long hiatus to regain my powers.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Well, the first upset that MAJORLY screws with my brackets, shouldn't have been so confident in Wisconsin, I always get excited about them and they always let me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad