Post-Game Talk: Hurricanes @ Maple Leafs | We're Facing a "C" Team.. We Good | SNO 730PM

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Player To Watch: Brandon Leipsic!

VCRX121323356.jpg

- Leipsic is off to a pretty impressive start to his NHL career, looking like a ball of energy on the ice.
- In his 1st two career games, Leipsic has notched 1 goal, and is averaging 13:34 TOI in those two games.

Expected Leafs Lineup!

Michael Grabner - Nazem Kadri - Brandon Leipsic
Colin Greening - Mark Arcobello - P.A Parenteau
Daniel Winnik - Peter Holland - Brad Boyes
Josh Leivo - Byron Froese - Richard Clune

Martin Marincin - Morgan Rielly
Jake Gardiner - Frank Corrado
Viktor Loov - Stuart Percy

Jonathan Bernier (Confirmed)

- Matt Hunwick, Tyler Bozak and Milan Michalek all appear to be close to returning to the lineup, though none are expected to play before the deadline.

Player To Watch: Eric Staal!

485665373ericstaal.jpg

- Eric Staal has always shown up against the Maple Leafs, notching 43 points in 40 career games against Toronto.
- Carolina's recent playoff push has made it less likely, however Eric Staal is certainly a player that could be dealt before the Trade Deadline.

Here's A Picture of Auston Matthews!

matthews.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Note: The Leafs are horrid against teams whose "location" begins with the letter C

Last edited:

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Last time they played Carolina won the game 1-0 in overtime. However that was before Lou started with all the trades so I expect a different result tomorrow, although I don't think it will be a blow out.

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
Thanks for the GDT, Commander Cor.. and to Budsfan.. for the upcoming updates.. :)

..and thanks to those who gave me the comps., in the previous GDT...

Storm Out: Leafs vs Canes Montage - TML

GO LEAFS GO !!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad