Hurricanes Lounge XXXIV: I've had it with these mother f***ing snakes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I don’t know....I hate to be contrary again but I think he nailed it here and the rest of you are out to lunch.

I laughed...I cried...it was better than Cats.
You clearly haven’t seen my cat, better known as Lord of the Broke Ass Fridge.

Also I am none of the people in those pictures.

Attachments

• 8389B127-3A7C-4C12-800F-E24DB011C187.jpeg
    8389B127-3A7C-4C12-800F-E24DB011C187.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 6

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Actually 5. Including a pregnant mother.

I am far enough north from the place where it occurred, but it’s absolutely nuts. Strongest tornado ever since we have tools to measure the strength of these things.
:(

Tornados are already scary, but to see them hit an area that is completely unprepared for them is somehow even worse. Hopefully that’s the last F4 tornado y’all see for another 1000 years.

Reactions: DaveG

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
We just moved and my new office/man cave is where the washer and dryer hookups are.

I thought I was going to be OK with it but these machines are really cramping my style

Moving to a new place can really take you to the cleaners. Hopefully you can iron out your laundry list of issues.

...Is that title worthy? Is it a highlander situation?

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
:(

Tornados are already scary, but to see them hit an area that is completely unprepared for them is somehow even worse. Hopefully that’s the last F4 tornado y’all see for another 1000 years.
Well… climate change won’t be swayed easily.
Always fascinates me how much people focus on whether it is happening or not and who is responsible INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY DEALING WITH IT/PREPARING FOR IT.

My newly acquired in-law got two kids from the region to our summer camp pro bono. (We would get more, but after COVID we reacjed full capacity. Haven’t had this many kids since early 00’s.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
My new next door neighbor lady has a gigantic rear end. I'm a big butt guy but this is past the point of attractiveness, and yet I don't find it gross or revolting either. More than anything I'm just insanely curious how this happened and how she deals with it on a daily basis.

So I'm upstairs a few minutes ago and I'm supposed to be putting a laundry shelf together but I can see through the window said neighbor lady is in her backyard and she brought her big ol ass with her. And I'm watching and I'm so caught up in all my watching that I don't notice my wife come in and she looks out the window and says "Jesus Christ, if that's what you're into, I'm going to stop working out and just eat ice cream every night"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad