OT: Hurricanes Lounge XL, WHAT

Deon Thompson

Feb 27, 2022
Someone with something to lose finally has the balls to try and un-f#$% the live music model. He can't do it by himself, but it sure needs to happen.

Reactions: LakeLivin

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
There's a running trail near me that leads into a couple of subdivisions, dude in one of them owns a couple of "classic" cars, like 70s/80s Cadillacs. I think he buys them, spruces them up and drives them for a couple of years, then sells them.

It appears he bought a Ford Pinto. I assume he knows he will go up in flames if someone hits him from behind. But really, what value does a Pinto even have? Is there a market for those now?

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022
There's a running trail near me that leads into a couple of subdivisions, dude in one of them owns a couple of "classic" cars, like 70s/80s Cadillacs. I think he buys them, spruces them up and drives them for a couple of years, then sells them.

It appears he bought a Ford Pinto. I assume he knows he will go up in flames if someone hits him from behind. But really, what value does a Pinto even have? Is there a market for those now?
Seems like a perfect gift for an unwanted family member.

"Here's your new car Peter, drive safe (to hell)"

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021

If you watch the classic car market there’s a mkt for everything. A very low mileage Pinto thats been in a garage or barn for 45 years cuz uncle Larry joined the Peace core and never came back. They find them every day. I know where there are at least 100 of the most pristine and finest examples of American muscle cars ,ordinary cars and a few really cool old Jags in old barns and covered in dust. When that collection sees daylight it will be a very big deal.

Reactions: HisIceness

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad