Hainsey-Faulk
Slavin-Pesce
Hanifin-Murphy

The cremated remains of Cam Ward
The ghost of goaltending past

48WX5J.gif

pn7MgY6.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STEVE CANGIALOSI, Thank you... for your service.

tumblr_lw65i7U9Ch1qb62p6o7_1280.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XdKulnp.png

MOD WARNING: Political discussion is not allowed

dkp%20copy_zpsg8rcobfn.png

Last edited:

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
lol @ would not go

he really doesn't get that beating a choice phrase to death renders it utterly meaningless

LGD, got another prime points opportunity tonight make it count

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I feel a JJ or Kalinin goal tonight.......

With the joke and pathetic sack of **** goaltenders they have, they could use one of them for a super score-o contestant and he'd probably score on them.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Don't forget this is Josefson we're talking about here. He's allergic to points.

He did score a top shelter on Lack last year, with his missing glove hand.

I want another 3-4 goal game tonight. Anything less is a disappointment.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
With the joke and pathetic sack of **** goaltenders they have, they could use one of them for a super score-o contestant and he'd probably score on them.

Forever, remember that JJ goal versus Carolina on the players "Bring your dad" roadtrip game.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006

:shakehead we don't have a joke and pathetic sack of **** goaltenders. We have a joke and pathetic sack of **** goaltenders and forwards. And with Faulk out with injury, the D isn't far behind.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Devils are going to win bigly tonight. Do you understand? I'm talking yuge goal support. Just yuge. Our players are the best players. They really are. They really are. Ask anyone who knows players, and they'll tell you we have the best players. Do you understand that? We score goals, the best goals, we have the best goals, okay? You won't believe how great our goals are, the goals are just tremendous. And Carolina is going to pay for them.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Why did they decide to go with Lack/Ward again this year anyway?

The only rationale based on what Francis said is that the cost for some of the better goaltenders was just too much (1st round pick+). Maybe he's waiting for things to settle out on Fleury.

Anyway, other than Skinner, Rask, Slavin and Pesce, there hasn't been a whole lot to root for on this team. (edit: and Faulk after a couple of rough games to start the season).

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Devils are going to win bigly tonight. Do you understand? I'm talking yuge goal support. Just yuge. Our players are the best players. They really are. They really are. Ask anyone who knows players, and they'll tell you we have the best players. Do you understand that? We score goals, the best goals, we have the best goals, okay? You won't believe how great our goals are, the goals are just tremendous. And Carolina is going to pay for them.

And let it be known that Cory will build a impenetrable wall and Carolina will pay for it! :laugh: LGD!!!!

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off

I've been lolling for minutes

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Skinner-Rask-Stempniak
Nordstrom-Staal-Nestrasil
Aho-Lindholm-Teravainen
Stalberg-McClement-Di Giuseppe

Hainsey-Faulk
Slavin-Pesce
Hanifin-Murphy

The cremated remains of Cam Ward
The ghost of goaltending past

Per our morning skate it's:

Skinner-Rask-Lindholm
Nordstrom-Staal-Nestrasil
Di Giuseppe-Teravainen-Stempniak
Stalberg-McClement-Aho

Slavin-Pesce
Dahlbeck-Hainsey
Hanifin-Nakladl

Ward
Lack

Noticeably absent is Faulk who's week-to-week after an upper/mid body injury he picked up on Sunday that he had to get an MRI for yesterday

Why did they decide to go with Lack/Ward again this year anyway?

The only rationale based on what Francis said is that the cost for some of the better goaltenders was just too much (1st round pick+). Maybe he's waiting for things to settle out on Fleury.

Anyway, other than Skinner, Rask, Slavin and Pesce, there hasn't been a whole lot to root for on this team. (edit: and Faulk after a couple of rough games to start the season).

Pretty much what BBA says here. Plus there are a few goaltending prospects in the system that Francis/Peters didn't want to have logjammed by signing somebody long term (Alex Nedeljkovic and Callum Booth spring to mind). The view as I understood it was that Ward/Lack would be a short-term stopgap until Nedeljkovic was NHL ready. Plus with Ward there's a little bit of what went on with Olaf Kolzig in Washington towards the end of his career - the guy has a son who was born profoundly deaf and the doctors he's had the most success/best treatment with are here and was there was some mutual loyalty as part of that going on as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad