Confirmed with Link: Hurricanes claim G Anton Forsberg (UPD: Waived)

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
I prefer Forsberg than Ned as the 3rd goalie. I guess we put Ned on waivers on the first day?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Also, has to be weird for Forsberg. He either wanted more than what we offered / we didnt offer. Then the team puts a claim to keep him.
We hadn't quite forsworn him.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I thought forsberg looked better than ned did in the aftermath of the David Ayres game. Neither were outstanding but I thought forsberg looked more like an nhl player and ned more like a prospect. In a season like this where every game is a 4 point swing I get wanting to go with one over the other

I feel this too. Not doubting Ned's abilities, 3 or 4 " is what is holding him back though

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I thought forsberg looked better than ned did in the aftermath of the David Ayres game. Neither were outstanding but I thought forsberg looked more like an nhl player and ned more like a prospect. In a season like this where every game is a 4 point swing I get wanting to go with one over the other
I sort of want to agree, but I also watched Forsberg single-handedly give away 2-3 games in Charlotte last year...including one Reimer-like challenge (but worse) where he came out late (a good 3 seconds late) to challenge a skater to a loose puck IN OVERTIME. Needless to say he wasn't even close and it was an easy goal. I think he also passed to an opponent in another OT game to lose. Kinda soured my view of him

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00