GDT: Hurricanes @ Capitals | 2/14/23 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
bench oshie and backstrom... watch this team go on a tear. Those two aren't even playing the same game as the rest of the team.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Marshall

A ribbon reflector
Mar 13, 2002
Crystal Koons' cold, dead eyes.
twitter.com
No Ocho, team not playing fab, 2nd best team in conference...? What could go wrong. 5 - 2. Caps.

And Proto is with his pregnant wife? 6 - 2 Caps.

nailed it nuke.jpg

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Kuzy was trying at least

Mantha - Im now calm about him, he will be gone after draft or earlier, no way he's in the 2023-24 roster

HM: Strome, where was he? maybe his lack of speed doesnt help against teams like Canes

ps: lack of offensive dmen also isnt healthy ofc

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Eller and Mantha are complete wastes of space

Those two are head and shoulders above Oshie and Backstrom.. would rather keep them and get rid of the aforementioned two.

The fact that they're still playing oshie and backstrom after losing all this time tells me they care more about making sure they play like they're still starters rather than try to win. No real point in watching anymore while grandpa and grandma still see the ice.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
How often do you see teams CONSISTENTLY show no pressure on 6 on 5s (let alone no goal)? Literally anything that buffoon Forsythe is involved with is garbage. Yet he stays on and on and on from staff to staff to staff. Mind boggling.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
bench oshie and backstrom... watch this team go on a tear. Those two aren't even playing the same game as the rest of the team.
Downturn definitely coincided with their return. But we’re kinda stuck with them due to past service and achievements (and massive contracts). Now eller and mantha, on the other hand, i’m not sure how they still get sweaters.

This team ain’t going nowhere this year. There’s no area of the game which they do particularly well. Just a warm bucket of meh

Reactions: PlushMinus

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Looked like canes scored at the end. Ref appeared to have pointed that it was a goal… but nothing on nhl.com. The betting man in me hopes it counted.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1676158587428-gif.648812

My game puck tonight goes to “Diamond” Joe Snively for a goal and an assist.

Honorable mention to the TVR/Gustafsson pairing for tilting the ice big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad