GDT: HURRICANES AT ISLANDERS, BEAT THEY ASS INTO NEXT SEASON EDITION

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
The <adjective> Islanders were from the Island of <location>. They were not very good at <activity>, but they <verb, past tense> a lot of shitty <pl. noun> and their fans thought that that made them <adjective>, even though they lost to the Carolina <nouns> and were bad.

The ludicrous Islanders were from the island of New Caledonia. They were not very good at swimming, but they sank a lot of shitty yodelers and the fans thought that that made them warm, even though they lost to the Carolina Octopi and were bad.

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
The isle dman got a piece of it…. Just a slight one… didn’t see that live but on the replay it looks like it slightly altered the path of the puck…. Still should have buried it though…. His biggest issue is not being able to get the puck off his stick fast enough…. He has improved his skating…. Faster shots is his big thing to do in offseason…. It’s better than it was his first season here where he needed like 10 seconds and 30 feet of windup…. But still not going to have consistent league success unless faster as you can see you just don’t get a lot of time and space in the league…

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
tie goes to defense
Obvs referees don't want face-crashing-into-boards injuries on plays like that but weird to call it a tie when Engvall was closer to the hockeypuck than Slavin.

Impossible, I was assured the fans in Long Island don't ref from the stands.
I'm lurking their GDT as well and all series, they've been very un-obnoxious. EDM and CHI threads always remind me how much I hate EDM and CHI.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad