Pre-Game Talk: Hurricane coming Tuesday 7 pm (Be prepared)

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
All my years watching hockey teams never really turned around after closed door meetings be it player only or GM included. Coaching changes usually have an affect
Didn't the sens just do one?

How is Hughes a franchise changing talent the Canucks have been pretty shit with him in the team.
Do you watch any other teams? I'd have to think long and hard if I was gonna trade Brady for him as the sens are so loaded on LD but it's blatantly obvious how special he is.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Didn't the sens just do one?

Do you watch any other teams? I'd have to think long and hard if I was gonna trade Brady for him as the sens are so loaded on LD but it's blatantly obvious how special he is.
Well I don’t think Brady is a franchise changing talent either. It’s a wash. Both teams are very happy with both players. Neither are changing their franchises.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
16th in GA/GP at 3.18.

Our record should be better than 11-11. Still room for improvement defensively.

I remember watching that on TV.

Why should it be better? If it should be then it would've been. Why doesn't this ever happen with Teams that are actually good, and its always poor us who fall victim to this?

Its funny we say this over and over again, season after season.

If you can't win games then YOU are the problem and only YOU

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
1702413780116.png

Reactions: NyQuil and armani

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
If the Sens can't find a way to pick up six points here, it could be it for the season. If we can get two points tonight, I think we can find four more points at least. Getting only two points or getting swept in these six games would be an absolute disaster.
We need more than 6 points in the next 6 games. We are already behind a playoff pace and need to catch up. We need a minimum of 8 points in the next 6 games, preferably more.

Reactions: LiseL

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
We need more than 6 points in the next 6 games. We are already behind a playoff pace and need to catch up. We need a minimum of 8 points in the next 6 games, preferably more.
Yes, we need to go on a run at some point, but we have games in hand. If we can't pick up at least six points in these next six tough games, we are in trouble, is what I am saying.

Reactions: Cosmix

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Why should it be better? If it should be then it would've been. Why doesn't this ever happen with Teams that are actually good, and its always poor us who fall victim to this?

Its funny we say this over and over again, season after season.

If you can't win games then YOU are the problem and only YOU
If a team scores more than its opponents, it should have a better record than 50/50 based on probability.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Yes, we need to go on a run at some point, but we have games in hand. If we can't pick up at least six points in these next six tough games, we are in trouble, is what I am saying.
I agree with that. We are in trouble now and would be in worse trouble if we don't get at least 6 points in the next 6 games. We need to pick up the pace.

Hopefully Jacques will be able to influence the coaching staff to improve individual player defensive play without the puck and reduce the GA/GP to get us more wins and points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad