Signing(s): Hunter Henry to Patriots (3 Years $37.5M)

Sep 19, 2008
Bill

iu

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Need Cam Newton to be much better than last season or it's not going to matter who they got at the skill positions.

Let's see what Hoodie can do with him now that he has a full off-season to work together.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I still think Pats goes after Mac Jones at the draft.

That's who I've been thinking as well.

Just wonder if he'll be there at 15. I've seen him go in many different places in many mock drafts.

Maybe the Pats trade up to grab a QB...

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Yes.

Maybe they do all this and roll with Cam, but I can't see it.

I think at the very least Cam is not the starter by the end of the season

I can live with giving Cam a shot if we draft a QB early in the draft. I mean, at least make it a camp competition and if the rookie is not ready, give Cam the first few games and re-assess.

Reactions: rfournier103

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Need Cam Newton to be much better than last season or it's not going to matter who they got at the skill positions.

Let's see what Hoodie can do with him now that he has a full off-season to work together.
lots of running the ball and 5 yard passes to the dual tight ends.

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
Got Cam at back up salary, not many better options for that price. I bet Bill likes Cam more than the qbs that signed for similar money (Fitz, Winston, etc) because he already has a year of experience with NE. Only way they get a QB now is through the draft imo.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
none of these moves will matter if they can't bring in a competent QB
Having 2 elite TE'S should help a lot. The Patriots literally had no TEs last season. Cam was most effective last season and in his career, throwing to the middle of the field.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Having 2 elite TE'S should help a lot. The Patriots literally had no TEs last season. Cam was most effective last season and in his career, throwing to the middle of the field.
Calling them Elite tight ends is a stretch unless you consider half the TE's in the NFL elite. Henry has the potential to be really good if , and I mean if, he stays healthy.

Reactions: Basement Cat

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Calling them Elite tight ends is a stretch unless you consider half the TE's in the NFL elite. Henry has the potential to be really good if , and I mean if, he stays healthy.
I guess elite is a subjective term, but I dont think its a stretch to say both are top 10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad