Hump Day happenings with Owen Durkin: What Will it Take?

WeWantACup

Oct 15, 2011
Toronto
www.wewantacup.com
So, it certainly appears the Toronto Maple Leafs have become something other than
an overused punchline around the NHL by both their opponents and their respective fans. The Leafs and their fans are still despised almost universally, but as far as those tired jokes go, there’s no disputing that the Buds are doing the lion’s share of the laughing these days.

http://wewantacup.com/headlines/1502-hump-day-happenings-with-owen-durkin-what-will-it-take

leafs%20vs%20bruins%20at%20boston.jpg

WeWantACup

Oct 15, 2011
Toronto
www.wewantacup.com
Sorry guys but the Matt Nichol podcast was important to put up seeing that BioSteel sponsors the site I thought it was a good fit. I haven't posted anything from Owen for over a month. Thanks guys.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Sorry guys but the Matt Nichol podcast was important to put up seeing that BioSteel sponsors the site I thought it was a good fit. I haven't posted anything from Owen for over a month. Thanks guys.

Who's Owen?

Leafs For Life*

Honestly though this would have some sexual part to it being called Hump Day lol. And to the people that are sayin 'stop spamming', you night think its just a thread but its a person trying to get an important thing in his life, might be his job, to turn out well. So next time you see another article, just 'Ignore Thread' instead of being an a**. Good job on the article.

Durkin67

Honestly though this would have some sexual part to it being called Hump Day lol. And to the people that are sayin 'stop spamming', you night think its just a threahttp://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1400703d but its a person trying to get an important thing in his life, might be his job, to turn out well. So next time you see another article, just 'Ignore Thread' instead of being an a**. Good job on the article.

Cheers...yeah I avoided sexual innuendo to keep it PG and HFB friendly. Certainly not looking to spam, either. I do appreciate WWAC posting the piece here for you guys to read. That was a nice touch...

In regards to the subject matter, it certainly appeared the other night that the team can come out flying without relying on Orr or McLaren to knock someone out to get some momentum going. That's what it will take in post season, if they are to succeed. Thanks for reading.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad