Humboldt Broncos Team Bus Tragedy

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Multiple Fatalities reported in an accident where the team bus collided with a Transport Truck. They were on their way to Game 5 of their series with the Nipawin Hawks. More details to follow as per RCMP.

Brutal news. Very sad.

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
Saying now 14 deceased, 14 injured.
Very sad news in the hockey world.

It makes everything else today rather insignificant.

Condolences and prayers for sll those affected by this terrible tragedy.

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
Hits home.
I wasn't good enough to play Jr. hockey but between 35 and 40 years ago, I worked for the Noth York Rangers. A Teir II Jr. team and, on occasion, rode the bus.
One particular night after winning the championship we driving back and I remember looking out the front window and almost couldn't see the road through the snow. We made it home safely, thankfully, but when I turned on Sports Center this morning, my mind immediately flashed back to that night.

I have no idea if anyone affected by this tragedy will ever read this. But please know you and everyone else have my deepest condolences.

Reactions: Pinwheels

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
Many of us have bused it with our sons/daughters and shudder at what hits close to home...sympathies to all involved and first responders who had to deal with this tragedy.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
A sad and tragic events of the Humboldt Broncos organization nothing less then condolences to the families and friends of those who were lost in this incident the rest of the junior hockey communities across the country.

As signs of respect to all knees taken for Broncos organization

Reactions: Pinwheels

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
d6554617784208c38de83446a7ba1ce4_bigger.jpeg
Cause We're Canadian‏ @MadelnCanada 7h7 hours ago

Too young.
Too soon.
Gone but never forgotten.

#PrayForHumboldt
pic.twitter.com/zMOJqG6vvv
DaTcpIcWsAAJmgg.jpg

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
I was on the Sting fan bus heading back from Kitchener on Friday night when my phone started to go off from all the updates. My heart immediately sank to the bottom of my stomach. It doesn't matter if your a player at any level of the game, a coach or a fan, this hits us all hard. The hockey community is one of the tightest knit groups of people on this earth. We rally behind each other and lift each other up in the toughest of times, no matter where we come from. We all share the same passion and love for the game and that connects us as one all across the world.

My heart goes out to everyone involved in Humboltd, tough days ahead but they have an entire community of hockey family to support and help guide them through.

Reactions: soo hound girl

soo hound girl

Oct 20, 2017
thanks rangernation heard they hoped to get around 10,000 its now at 4.7 million....please donate to the affected families and survivors they will need help moving past this horrific tragedy
Soo Greyhounds are donating a little over $35 000 to Humbolt what a first class organization

Reactions: zman77 and LDN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad