Huberdeau vs Skinner

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Both players had very strong playoffs in their years. Who rose their draft status more with their playoff performance? Obviously Huburdeau hasn't been drafted yet.

Skinner 20-20-13-33 2010
Huburdeau 19-16-14-30 2011

Skinner went from likely mid round to top 10, but some think Huburdeau can get in the top 3 with this performance. What's a bigger aconplishment?

Have to mention diffrent situations though, Kitchener wasn't spouse to even get out of the second round let alone be the only team to beat the Spitfires and have Skinner outplay Hall, while Saint John was the top team in the CHL.

Last edited:

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Skinner's. You said it yourself, he went from a likely mid rounder to a top 10 lock.

Huberdeau was already basically a top 10 lock, so he had less room to climb.

member 30781

I really believe Huberdeau is this year's Skinner. I don't think he will make it to the NHL next season, but whenever he does start playing, he will make an immediate impact.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
I really believe Huberdeau is this year's Skinner. I don't think he will make it to the NHL next season, but whenever he does start playing, he will make an immediate impact.

I really like his game, not only is he very skilled, but he has some grit to his game. I would love to see the Isles take him if Larsson is gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad