Post-Game Talk: Huberdeau sets new all time points record with 420 in a 8-4 beatdown vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Driedger has made some great saves. Has made a lot of tough ones look easy.

Side note, these Sportsnet announcers are so bad. Mixing up Barkov and Huberdeau, called Driedger "Drooger" initially and referred to Matheson as our "best player". Just clueless lol.

I swear they were talking about Boyle and then the player turned and it was Ekblad :laugh:
Maybe they partied with the Leafs last night?

He's playing for the last big contract if his career. With or without the Panthers. So he has to be good this year anyways

That's the best part, we get the best of his last two years of the deal, especially this year.
Think the Islanders go after him more than others, they need some extra scoring.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Would we be up 3-0 with Bob.... <whistling>
Maybe not but Bob has only given up 1 questionable goal his past 3 starts. Both goalies are (knock on wood) playing very well, and with 17 games in 30 days from feb 1- march 1, Florida needs both.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
In all honesty, Greg Millen is actually dumber than every HF poster, ever. Its painful to hear his 'analysis'. You should do yourself a favour and watch Florida broadcast lol.

Ferraro is good, way more familiar with the players.
I like Sportsnet for the news with Burke/Friedman and comedy factor (Tim n Sid) but like TSN for game calls (Ferraro/Cuthbert).
In Canada, my Rogers package will blackout FLA feed a lot of the time.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Driedger has made some great saves. Has made a lot of tough ones look easy.

Side note, these Sportsnet announcers are so bad. Mixing up Barkov and Huberdeau, called Driedger "Drooger" initially and referred to Matheson as our "best player". Just clueless lol.
I think they’re trying to be condescending. They also said the maples leafs don’t do well here Becuase the atmosphere is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad