Post-Game Talk: Huberdeau sets new all time points record with 420 in a 8-4 beatdown vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Play good defense and take advantage of the offensive pressure TOR will try to exert. Get some 2-on-1’s or even breakaways.

Reactions: PanthersHockey1

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
Reactions: StrangeVision

Gordonx11

#CatsAreComing
Jan 21, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Guys Guys....

we know the Leafs will score the next 3, then we will tie it up at 3. Leafs will retake the lead at 4, we will tie it up at 4. Then God knows what will happen after that.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I saw that as well. Wasn’t talking about that particular situation though.

Yeah the turnover in front of the bed was real bad. Just when I feel like Matheson has finally managed to start cutting down the bonehead plays, we got the third period of the last game and now this.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Yeah the turnover in front of the bed was real bad. Just when I feel like Matheson has finally managed to start cutting down the bonehead plays, we got the third period of the last game and now this.
He’s played somewhat better lately with them but he can’t do those plays on this team. If Matthews gets a lane he will score easily.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Guys Guys....

we know the Leafs will score the next 3, then we will tie it up at 3. Leafs will retake the lead at 4, we will tie it up at 4. Then God knows what will happen after that.
If only we learned how to play with a lead...

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Come on, play smart up 2 to 0. Leafs d looks terrible, we will score a couple more. Just manage the puck well and wait for them to turn it over.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
I have to be honest, I have complete faith in Driedger everytime he's in net. He's had what? 1 bad game so far maybe? I like him a lot.

Reactions: Boothinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1