Huberdeau named NHL Rookie of the Month

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Congratz. I think he's the first Panthers since Kvasha to win this or am I wrong?

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
This is great to hear and I'm sure that this won't be the last time that we'll see an achievement over the next few seasons from one of our players. It's so great to see that Tallon's blueprint is finally taking effect slowly.

Congrats Huby!!! :handclap:

ursavolta

Aug 9, 2010
miami, Fl
What is crazy is that Huber and Shore have made a big impact to the team at such an early portion of their careers. I can't wait till huber bulks up, he is going to be a beast.

Imagine when our other picks start to rise up..

Bjugstad
Knight
Trochek
Robak
Petrovic
Howden

In like 2-3 years we are going to be a pretty good team if the performance of these two kids (especially huber) rubs off on these prospects..even if it rubs off on a couple. we simply have too many good prospects for all of them to not pan out.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
What is crazy is that Huber and Shore have made a big impact to the team at such an early portion of their careers. I can't wait till huber bulks up, he is going to be a beast.

Imagine when our other picks start to rise up..

Bjugstad
Knight
Trochek
Robak
Petrovic
Howden

In like 2-3 years we are going to be a pretty good team if the performance of these two kids (especially huber) rubs off on these prospects..even if it rubs off on a couple. we simply have too many good prospects for all of them to not pan out.
I'd throw Markstrom and Grimaldi and Matheson in there as well, but yeah it should be great.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I would say he's probably behind Conacher as of right now, but that could change.

Conacher is playing with an offensive powerhouse. Huberdeau is playing with a another rookie(a good one but still) and a player whose trying to restablish himself as a good forward. The edge goes to Huberdeau.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
trophy_calderlg.jpg

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Well deserved. Great to see him and Shore at the top of rookie scoring for the month of Feb. We've got two great players in Hubs and Shore. I can't remember the last time I felt this confident in young guys on our team.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Conacher is playing with an offensive powerhouse. Huberdeau is playing with a another rookie(a good one but still) and a player whose trying to restablish himself as a good forward. The edge goes to Huberdeau.

Conacher is also 23. Given all the context you're right, Hubs gets the edge in ROY.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad