How's alex biega doing in harvard?

VINMONTY

Mar 13, 2002
Visit site
I have seen Biega play last year at Salisbury and just recently against BU, and it is amazing the smooth transition he has made to the college game. He is a tremendous talent with great offensive skills.

He scored a goal when he jumped up into the rush with his unbelievable wheels. He does over handle the puck at times too much, causing BU to get a few scoring chances, but is tied for the teams leading scorer as a freshman defenseman, which cannot be too bad!!

He also received A LOT of ice time and obviously on the power play. I have said this before he could be the next John-Michael Liles with more upside and speed.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
So far, so good. He was being brought into the line-up slowly at first, but he's steadily got more time and responsibilities as the season has moved forward. He looks great out there and not out of place at all. He's actually tied for leading the team in scoring right now.

JeromeHP

Jan 9, 2003
Montreal
hockeyprospect.com
Thanks guys, at the draft i was really upset that the habs didnt draft him in the 5th rd they selected some dude in russia! Local boy who play hard his fast GOSH i wish we had him in are system but maybe they will selected his younger brother michael in this summer draft

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Thanks guys, at the draft i was really upset that the habs didnt draft him in the 5th rd they selected some dude in russia! Local boy who play hard his fast GOSH i wish we had him in are system but maybe they will selected his younger brother michael in this summer draft

and their cousin the year after.:dunno:

JeromeHP

Jan 9, 2003
Montreal
hockeyprospect.com
In fack they have a 3rd brother coming Danny biega is a defensemen who play for lac st louis midget AAA. He his a late 91born some say his better than his 2older brother!

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
yeah but 'some' people always say that about the younger brother.

yeah but actually Danny is the better of them all...the guy is a two way d-man, with a mean physical edge to him, one of the most talented d-men to come from Quebec actually for his age. All three brothers are ultra talented, but Danny is the most talented of them all. Actually there is a 4th Beiga on the way...I remember years ago I did an article on the Biegas and interviewed the mother, and at that time the 4th beiga was starting hockey for the 1st time.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
Scoutman about the 4th brother how old is he do u know? And that article is any chance you could post it i be very interested in reading it

OMG the article was 3 years ago this I did that...Michael Beiga was still playing bantam...was the year he got 98 points in bantam when everyone else gets like 40 to 50 points ever. He played two years bantam the first year he and Angelo Esposito played in the bantam league and Michael beat Angelo as a 13 year old in scoring to win the title for scoring champ as underagers, next year Angelo went to Shattuck. Th 4th brother would only be like maybe 10 or something now anyway.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
OMG the article was 3 years ago this I did that...Michael Beiga was still playing bantam...was the year he got 98 points in bantam when everyone else gets like 40 to 50 points ever. He played two years bantam the first year he and Angelo Esposito played in the bantam league and Michael beat Angelo as a 13 year old in scoring to win the title for scoring champ as underagers, next year Angelo went to Shattuck. Th 4th brother would only be like maybe 10 or something now anyway.

The 4th brother would be Mark if I am not mistaken. I was told Danny was a cousin but his skating might be too similar to Alex's that they must be brothers:biglaugh: . I can look closer at the relationship there. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad