Injury Report: Howard Out 1-2 Weeks with Grade 1 MCL Sprain (Post #9)

NyquistIsMyGod*

Jonas Gustavsson, in search of that 3.5 contract in the off-season. Have to think so if he could play around 33 games and post a save percentage over .930%

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
@AnsarKhanMLive
Jimmy Howard skating with team at Air Canada Centre for fort time since MCL sprain. Not due back until Dec. 30 or later.

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Khan:
Howard skated in the pads he will wear in Winter Classic. Said there is 75% chance he'll be ready by then. pic.twitter.com/NTmPjUW6yQ

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
so all these player have special pads and helmets but there are only 2 games. I'm sorry but if Petr is on the bench I'ma be pissed. idc if its for the Wings or Griffins the Kid deserves to start. its either Howard recovers in time or Petr should start.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
so all these player have special pads and helmets but there are only 2 games. I'm sorry but if Petr is on the bench I'ma be pissed. idc if its for the Wings or Griffins the Kid deserves to start. its either Howard recovers in time or Petr should start.

Maybe they'll start with backups for 1st period and change for the real starter after that, so both goalies on the roster can participate.

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
Maybe they'll start with backups for 1st period and change for the real starter after that, so both goalies on the roster can participate.

I thought about that. and while that works for all star games, its not the same here. this game is worth points within division and were close to fighting for the last playoff spot. we need 1 goalie all game. unless Z leads our offense to a 3-4 goal lead with 10 minutes left or something. the Griffins game could work though seeing as they destroy every team they face when there line up is full. which it should be come the classic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad