How your team is doing, and why

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
No thanks, I am not taking that bait. I've said my piece.
I wasn't trying to bait you, ive just not watched the sabres this season and their on paper roster seems toog ood for them to be struggling so bad. ive also noticed lower than optimal stats from jack this season.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Playing absurdly above expectations

1-Taylor Hall
2-Hischier, Butcher and Bratt look fantastic for being rookies without much fanfare(Hischier was considered a weak 1OA, Butcher a fringe NHL'er at best, Bratt a 6th rounder)
3-Taylor Hall
4-Schneider reverting back to good form
5-Taylor Hall

Last edited:

Section32

May 26, 2011
CT
I always get anxiety with how the Rangers play.

AV really is simply brutal with his lineups, TOI decisions and failure to teach how to run a power play. He really blew a couple of real opportunities the Rangers had at possibly wining a Cup with this core.

But I ask you all to go and look up some videos from Ranger/Knicks owner, Jim Dolan.

Band is named JD and the Straight Shot. Better Find a Church or Glide are wonderful places to start.

It is so brutally awful I can honestly say you are all in a better place than having to root for one of his NY clubs. Seriously, worth the 3 minutes to get an idea of how bad it is....and he is a far worse person...

BTW, he then pays to have his band play on tours opening for legends such as The Eagles and Fleetwood Mack.

I can't get through a game without shuddering. And I almost rather the Rangers suck than having to hear that bastard take credit for an NHL or NBA championship. Between the two, it comes close to 50 years without a championship...so until he is gone as a Ranger fan, I am not doing all that well...

Reactions: torirose1998

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Edmonton is 4-2 in their last 6 (One loss with an own goal against TO).

Special teams and goaltending have DESTROYED them thus far.

Bottom 2 or 3 save %
Brutal PK (Last I think?)
Bad PP

Draisaitl DOES NOT HAVE 1 PP POINT THIS YEAR. ALL ES

The Oilers are a top 5 team even strength scoring wise which is a positive to look forward to....

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
:ducks2

head_above_water_duck332.gif

because

donald-duck-clipart-daffy-duck-11.jpg

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
Leafs are doing alright, we're steadily getting better every game.....defense has tightened up considerably. Rielly has stepped up this year, he's really emerging as a #1 type D. Andersen had a terrible October and has been himself lately.

Nylander and Marner have been extremely unlucky all year but have been good otherwise..Marner was off for the first month or so. They are going to need to make adjustments in their game (despite the poor puck luck) and they have...slowly, but it takes time. The process needs to be organic, teams are keying into both far more, it's the same case with Matthews.....but let's not compare the caliber of young player he is to the former....the adjustment for him is natural.

Think they could be doing even better than their record shows but it's a process with young players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad