How would you rank Nashville's future Dcore

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMastodonFarm*

Jul 5, 2004
I am a big fan of Janne Niskala, probably because of how well he did for me in East Coast Hockey Manager though. :)

Suter, Hamhuis, Stehlik, Niskala Weber, Klein, Sulzer, Hutchinson, Muckhachev.

Timmonen, Zidlicky, Suter, Hamhuis, Nislaka. Wow.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I hate them all! :p:

Actually, I'm so jealous as a Sabre fan that an expansion team can draft so well.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Brock said:
1.(A) Dan Hamhuis
1.(B) Ryan Suter
3. Kevin Kleinn
4. Shea Weber
5. Richard Stehlik
6. Alexander Sulzer
7. Janne Niskala
8. Andrew Hutchinson
9. Andrei Muckhachev

That's close to my list, except...

1A. Ryan Suter
1B. Dan Hamhuis
3. Shea Weber(This guy is starting to remind me of Dion Phaneuf, in a way. Both draw comparisons to Scott Stevens, and I think Weber will go down as one of the biggest draft steals in Predators history)
4. Kevin Klein
5. Janne Niskala(hugely underrated, it seems)
6. Richard Stehlik
7. Andrew Hutchinson
8. Alex Sulzer
9. Alex Mukhachev

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Rank them? How about WANT them.

To echo Moskau's thoughts, they have an awesome collection of blueline prospects that most teams should envy.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
nomorekids said:
That's close to my list, except...

1A. Ryan Suter
1B. Dan Hamhuis
3. Shea Weber(This guy is starting to remind me of Dion Phaneuf, in a way. Both draw comparisons to Scott Stevens, and I think Weber will go down as one of the biggest draft steals in Predators history)
4. Kevin Klein
5. Janne Niskala(hugely underrated, it seems)
6. Richard Stehlik
7. Andrew Hutchinson
8. Alex Sulzer
9. Alex Mukhachev

Weber isn't as good a skater and isn't as good offensively, but he can be a physical impact player too. He was a suprise pick in the 2003 draft and so far so good.

My list would be this...

1.Suter
1.Hamhuis
3.Klein
4.Weber
5.Stehlik
6.Niskala
7.Hutch
8.Mukhachev
9.Sulzer
10.Safronov

May 1, 2003
Visit site
1. Dan Hamhuis
1. Ryan Suter
3. Kevin Kleinn
4. Richard Stehlik
5. Shea Weber
6. Alexander Sulzer
7. Janne Niskala
8. Andrew Hutchinson
9. Andrei Muckhachev

DEG

May 1, 2004
Alexander Sulzer makes good progress in this year's DEL season. He has worked hard on his conditioning in the summer and has greatly improved his all around game and will likely be a top-4 dman with us in the German league, which is good considering he's only 19 years.

Gritty crease clearer who's not afraid to drop the gloves. Huge frame too. Has also improved his point shot. But lacks hockey sense and makes boneheaded decisions on the ice from time to time and some say he's cocky.

It will be interesting to see what kind of player he will be after everything is said and done.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
1. Ryan Suter
2. Dan Hamhuis
3. Andrew Hutchinson
4. Shea Weber
5. Kevin Klein
6. Alexander Sulzer
7. Richard Stehlik
8. Janne Niksala
9. Andrei Mukhachev

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Jay Thompson said:
How is Stehlik doing, anyways?

better than I ever thought he would. I wasn't crazy about the pick, but he put up some nice numbers in Lewiston last year, and joined the Admirals late in the season, though he didn't play. He's expected to be an Admiral this year, along with Janne Niskala and Kevin Klein.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
SmokeyClause said:
Weber isn't as good a skater and isn't as good offensively, but he can be a physical impact player too. He was a suprise pick in the 2003 draft and so far so good.

actually, weber's skating was probably his biggest improvement from two years ago, he was so so much more agile this past year with the rockets. i'm not sure if i'd call his skating pro level yet, but he improved drastically with his mobility, and simple speed from what i saw.. i'm able to see quite a few rocket games every year and he impressed me the most of any rocket...

i'm glad my team's got him :D...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad