Speculation: How would a Black Aces/ Prospect Team Do

Where would this team place at the end of an NHL season?

• Middle of the pack miss the playoffs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is a playoff team baby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I was chatting with a friend about the Jets yesterday and in jest I suggested that a team comprised of Jets scratches and prospects might actually perform better than the bottom 5 teams in the NHL.

Since we don't play till tomorrow - what do you think? I took a couple of liberties (signed McGroarty, treating Bro as a black ace since he likely won't play in the playoffs)

Chibrikov Perfetti Lambert
Toninato Gustafsson Kupari
Lucius McGroarty Mallot
Ford AJF Barlow

Heinola Miller
Capobianco Schmidt
Lundmark Barteaux

Brossoit Milic

It was fun doing this exercise as it became clear that the last few players are scraping the bottom of the barrel, but what do you think this team's end of season rank would be?

Last edited:

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
I was chatting with a friend about the Jets yesterday and in jest I suggested that a team comprised of Jets scratches and prospects might actually perform better than the bottom 5 teams in the NHL.

Since we don't play till tomorrow - what do you think? I took a couple of liberties (signed McGroarty, treating Bro as a black ace since he likely won't play in the playoffs)

Chibrikov Perfetti Lambert
Toninato Gustafsson Kupari
Lucius McGroarty Mallot
Ford AJF Barlow

Heinola Miller
Capobianco Schmidt
Lundmark Barteaux

Brossoit Milic

It was fun doing this exercise as it became clear that the last few players are scraping the bottom of the barrel, but what do you think this team's end of season rank would be?

They’ll take toronto in 6 ……

• Haha
Reactions: Cypruss and Jet

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
The Moose are a middling team in the AHL. There's no reason to think that the Moose plus a few scratches could compete against any NHL team.
Well, Moose + Brossoit + Perfetti, Miller, Schmidt, Kupari, Gus, McGroarty might just be enough.

Idk, would be interesting.

Maybe I'll make the team as an expansion franchise in nhl 24 to see how it does. You know, cause it's scientific 😅

Reactions: Howard Chuck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad