How will this season end for the Blues?

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
Probably gonna forfeit the exhibition tournament after the season is over, no reason to play those extra 16+ games. They will get in the way of golf and next season.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
The same way it always ends, soul crushing disappointment. But I'm happy to go for another ride!

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Cup. I don't care how delusional it is, it's what I need to get through the regular season :laugh:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I see we dive and Stillman is force to fire Army+Hitch. New GM, new head coach and new clear right path.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
It'll end in disappointment again, but I just hope they win a freakin' round.

Hooliganx3

Oct 28, 2010
I am a realist the same coach that gets out coached every series in the playoffs. First round exit in 6 games or less. Until we fix our biggest playoff issue there is no point in expecting different reslts.

Mike Yeo just out coached Hitchcock in a playoff series. I think anyone that expects different results is delusional.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
I know it's the same **** every single year, but for some reason I am so ****ing stoked for this year because of all the young blood. I think it will be a huge shot in the arm for this organization, and the young players are gonna spark a deep playoff run. The cards integrate young players, so should the Blues.

Kiev the Great

Aug 21, 2014
The year will start with me being realistic. A great regular season will over inflate my hopes and expectations. Then the cold but inevitable reality of failure will cloud over my summer.

Rinse and Repeat.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
With their new young players added, their young stars improving and Stastny playing on the top line, combined with a new, more offence-friendly system, The Blues will win their first 2 series, but bow out to a better Blackhawks' or Ducks' team in The Western Conference Finals.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
make the playoffs, out in round 1. still the same people outside of oshie and jackman, why would we expect anything different? still have ton of playoff noshows in backes, schwartz and co. not to mention, whoever is playing goalie for us will let in trash goals and the team will collapse like a house of cards

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad