YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I like this 3-2-1 ruling:

3 pts for the win in regulation
2 pts for the win in OT
1 pt for the win in SO
Sorry, no loser point.

By offering the 3 pts for the regulation win and 2 pts for the OT win, it should make for a more competitive game. Which is what we all want.

I like that as well.
Also I like the changes DGB suggested for the draft lottery. First I heard of that was Eric Francis on the Radio here in Calgary. Makes a lot of sense.

10 ft. pole

May 19, 2003
Colorado
Visit site
what about 3 for a regulation win 2 for an ot win and 1 for a shootout win. No points for losing hence why they call it losing. You should not be able to gain ground on a team no matter at which point you lose.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
what about 3 for a regulation win 2 for an ot win and 1 for a shootout win. No points for losing hence why they call it losing. You should not be able to gain ground on a team no matter at which point you lose.

I actually like that plan, I despise the energy level tapering off towards the end of regular season games.

These players and Coaches on many nights play for OT points. I want to see teams fight tooth and nail for W's.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

3 points for a ROW, 2 points for a shootout win, no points for any loss. A team's record remains at 3 numbers.

And I would extend the SO to 5 innings so there would be a couple of more players from each team involved.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad