WJC: How to watch games?

67Leafs67

Nov 8, 2014
For the first time, I won't be able to watch the World Juniors through satellite on TSN, so I'm wondering what alternative methods there are to watching the WJC, preferably a free option. If I recall correctly, in previous years TSN streamed the games on their website for free...is that a thing? Are there other places from which one can reliably watch? Please let me know if you have any insight into this. Thanks very much in advance.

Also, will the pre-tournament games be available?

Last edited:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
You can watch anything that's on TSN on their website as long as you have a cable subscription that includes TSN. TSNGo, basically shows every channel live on their website, You have to sign up for it with your cable provider, can't remember exactly how as I did it like 3 years ago.

Sportsnet has something similar with Sportsnet Now(not WJC related however). Once you sign up with your cable provider you can use it to watch both, and I assume other similar things for other channels as well.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
You can watch anything that's on TSN on their website as long as you have a cable subscription that includes TSN. TSNGo, basically shows every channel live on their website, You have to sign up for it with your cable provider, can't remember exactly how as I did it like 3 years ago.

Sportsnet has something similar with Sportsnet Now(not WJC related however). Once you sign up with your cable provider you can use it to watch both, and I assume other similar things for other channels as well.

Even you are a TSN subscriber--if you are on Vacation here in Europe and try to log in that way---you get the geoblocker crap

bennitez7

Oct 24, 2011
Vienna
Is there a legal way to watch the games in europe (in Austria via stream)? I am willing to pay for it too.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks a lot.

luki here

Jan 30, 2011
Vienna
Does anyone know where I can legally watch the semifinals in Germany/Austria?

Thanks.

I don't think there is a legal way to watch here. I have been going to dodgy websites and crossed my fingers my virus protection doesn't report anything. Gonna watch canada today again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad