How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
At 5'11, I thought I was kind of over average height, but this polls proves me wrong. hmmm...
(Why are my Habs so small then :help:).

Reactions: TheGooooch

ViktorBaeArvidsson

Greenville Swamp Rabbits fan lol
Feb 18, 2017
The Bible Belt of South Carolina
Definitely. I'm 5'6. But if you don't think most of the internet heroes on here aren't adding inches to their height, and likely their length when posting online then I don't know what to tell you. I might be short but at least I'm not stupid.
I’ll be honest I lie to everyone about my height cause I’m 6’1 but I say 6’2. I got measured at the DMV for my license and they said I’m 6’2 then I measured myself multiple times and realized that’s just because I had shoes on when I got measured there.

Reactions: Fixxer

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
I’ll be honest I lie to everyone about my height cause I’m 6’1 but I say 6’2. I got measured at the DMV for my license and they said I’m 6’2 then I measured myself multiple times and realized that’s just because I had shoes on when I got measured there.

I guess it's not hurting anyone to lie about your height but it seems so silly and insecure. Like I said I'm 5'6 and that's fine. I also wear size 10-10.5 shoes but have friends who are over 6 ft tall that wear size 8.5. Some of them lie about their shoe size and I find it just a bit sad but also hilarious. Some have even gotten mad that I wear bigger shoes than them and accused me of lying about it or buying shoes that are too big for me just to prove a point. I don't even think I can unpack how ridiculous that is... to buy shoes that would be uncomfortable and don't fit me properly just for the number of the size on the tag.

I can't imagine that telling someone you're 6'2 when you're really 6'1 changes their opinion of you in anyway except if they realize you're lying about you're height then they probably think you have an inferiority complex. But whatever, you do you. If it makes you feel better then go for it. Like I said, it doesn't hurt anybody else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad