How rattled are you??

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
I don't think I would have actually wanted any players that were traded so far.

This is true.

But we've heard so many rumours over the last while about players who continue to be available. It's hard not to be tense. :)

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
I'd rather the team sit tight unless they can get someone who might help us make the playoffs for no more than a 3rd rounder (like the Penner deal)

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
If I were a Canucks fan, I'd be marching towards Rogers Center, demanding Gillis's proverbial head on a platter.

He has boned that team six ways from everywhere.

I feel bad. What is even worse is if they really are going to gut that team, it's going to be Gillis to do it. He's already shown he's incapable at moving his assets for an adequate return and he has a terrible (UNDERSTATEMENT) draft record. Definitely not the management group I want rebuilding my franchise.

sexytime

Apr 17, 2009
Ottawa
Sometimes I feel like our team has no direction and was just compiled randomly without a vision. Murray's decisions don't make much sense to me at this point. Too many redundant players, players play off-position, no real chemistry, random defensive inserts, etc.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Sometimes I feel like our team has no direction and was just compiled randomly without a vision. Murray's decisions don't make much sense to me at this point. Too many redundant players, players play off-position, no real chemistry, random defensive inserts, etc.

This is the biproduct of the year the Sens had last year. What should have been a more gradual rebuild was sped up. The Sens should probably have gotten two much higher draft picks in the last draft and the coming one. But coaching and some variance have kept the team from the sort of deeper rebuild you'll see in Buffalo.

It's sort of a love hate thing, because nobody wants to watch a Buffalo-type situation for 6 years. But that's how you give yourself some sort of chance at a cup, eventually. It's hard (but possible) to re-tool on the fly. Every Conacher for Bishop type mistake adds up. Think about the flipside, being the team gifted a Bishop. Really Tampa has no business being any good, but when you luck into things like that, it speeds up your progress.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00