How rattled are you??

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
I don't know about you guys but I've been waiting for the trade deadline for quite sometime. I'm pretty rattled Ottawa hasn't made any moves whatsoever. How come we can acquire high profile players? We have so much to offer to rebuilding teams.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
it feels like the day before ufa this year, no rumors then the next day one starts close to noon about Alfie,then Alfie leaves and we sign CMac and we trade for Ryan.

no one had the deal pegged for us before hand seems GMBM is playing close to the chest lately.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The trade deadline ends at 3 p.m. tomorrow eastern you know. Their could still be some trades.

source

Jul 13, 2008
A) We're not a contending team, so we aren't going for the big names.

B) You are way too early with this thread.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Not rattled, I'm not convinced we should make any trades, at least not taking on any UFA's. A hockey deal sure.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
We will be signing an important pending UFA D to a multi year deal and getting 2 other players some time after noon tomorrow

LynxBud

Nov 27, 2013
Gloucester
Meh, trade deadlines are usually pretty dead when it comes to the Sens.
Right now I wouldn't expect much. Not much point in either buying or selling with where this team is at.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
To be honest, I'm a bit rattled some people expected a trade already when there are direct quotes from Murray talking about how any deal is likely to fall on the trade deadline. I think it is a matter of being patient, waiting for the prices to drop, and if someone worthwhile is left you make a reasonable offer.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I live in Vancouver. Most of my friends are Canucks fans. Rattled doesn't even begin to describe what fans here are feeling.

All I know is it could be a lot worse for us.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I live in Vancouver. Most of my friends are Canucks fans. Rattled doesn't even begin to describe what fans here are feeling.

All I know is it could be a lot worse for us.

If I were a Canucks fan, I'd be marching towards Rogers Center, demanding Gillis's proverbial head on a platter.

He has boned that team six ways from everywhere.

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
Only thing rattled with me are my buns from sitting around all day waiting for something to happen. Come on BMurr you coot, get happening.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Either way, sticking with the status quo doesn't seem to be working.

Hoping for some activity tomorrow, I suppose.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
If I were a Canucks fan, I'd be marching towards Rogers Center, demanding Gillis's proverbial head on a platter.

He has boned that team six ways from everywhere.

I felt pretty upset about seeing Conacher on waivers.....so I can't begin to imagine how I'd feel if I were a Canucks fan after putting together the fact that they lost cap space for the next 1000 years, Luongo, and Schneider for Markstrom, and Horvat.

It must suck to be a Canucks fan right now.

testinz

Oct 2, 2007
I guess we are waiting for the result of tonight game before making a decision :)

MtRundle

We once were warriors.
Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
I just checked my Rattle Meter, it is also showing zero.

Maybe ours are broken?

On a scale of 0- 10 rattle
...where 0 is like when we play Montreal to 10 being when Cowen is on the ice I'm about a 0.

Id rather Murray stand pat then give up a 1st or 2nd for someone who won't help us and will leave as a UFA.

Lets see where this team takes us and then go for it next year

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
On a scale of 0- 10 rattle
...where 0 is like when we play Montreal to 10 being when Cowen is on the ice I'm about a 0.

Id rather Murray stand pat then give up a 1st or 2nd for someone who won't help us and will leave as a UFA.

Lets see where this team takes us and then go for it next year

Amen, brother.

This isn't the year we should be fishing for rentals. Save those kinds of trades for when we're a top-3 team in the East, and we need one guy to put us over the top.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad