How much would you pay.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pedrostallion1

Jun 29, 2004
for a Scott Niedermayer signed Team Canada jersey?

This particular jersey was the Team Canada White and had Scott's namebar and number on the back with his signature on the front.

I was at the Kootenay ICE's 4 on 4 tournament in which they auction off a number of jerseys and Scott's Team Canada jersey happened to be one of them....I believe this jersey went for about $300 and was wondering if you all thought that was a good deal, bad deal, or whatever in comparison to what you may have paid for something else.

Myself, the jersey is probably worth about $150 with the namebar etc....so an extra $150 for Scott's signature seems kinda pricey...

Look forward to your response.

teamstag

Jun 18, 2005
Spruce Grove
Pedrostallion1 said:
for a Scott Niedermayer signed Team Canada jersey?

This particular jersey was the Team Canada White and had Scott's namebar and number on the back with his signature on the front.

I was at the Kootenay ICE's 4 on 4 tournament in which they auction off a number of jerseys and Scott's Team Canada jersey happened to be one of them....I believe this jersey went for about $300 and was wondering if you all thought that was a good deal, bad deal, or whatever in comparison to what you may have paid for something else.

Myself, the jersey is probably worth about $150 with the namebar etc....so an extra $150 for Scott's signature seems kinda pricey...

Look forward to your response.

I don't know. Aren't regular NHL jersey's like 100 bucks? I don't recall how much mine was but 300$ is, as you said, kinda pricey.

Mackee

Oct 9, 2003
Montreal
Well an authentic NHL jersey (fight strap, NHL crest) goes for at least $300 bucks if I recall. I would assume this one would be authentic. Autographed would definitely boost the price up a hundred or so. In my opinion of course.

supreme_reverend

Jul 30, 2005
Edmonton
If it's a Replica jersey the it retails for about 110, if it's a pro it retails for about 300 but if you shop around you can find it for less. The cresting on the jersey is about 90 bucks so it's about 100 for the autograph. These are the prices at the sports store that I work at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad