How many wings do you usually order?

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
Smoked wings have been a game-changer for me this past year. An authentic Weber kettle grill is all that's keeping you from the best wings of your life. Sure you can pay $2 or more per wing at the local watering hole - but it's so much tastier and so much more rewarding smoking your own over some simple lump charcoal and a piece or two of mesquite or apple wood.

Can buy a tray of wings for under $10 if you look right. Just plain laziness to buy some over cooked, dried out fryer wings at ×5 the cost.

Reactions: timekeep

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Smoked wings have been a game-changer for me this past year. An authentic Weber kettle grill is all that's keeping you from the best wings of your life. Sure you can pay $2 or more per wing at the local watering hole - but it's so much tastier and so much more rewarding smoking your own over some simple lump charcoal and a piece or two of mesquite or apple wood.

Can buy a tray of wings for under $10 if you look right. Just plain laziness to buy some over cooked, dried out fryer wings at ×5 the cost.
I use either my Louisiana Grill or Drum smoker for mine. Game changer from the deep fried ones.

Reactions: ACLEVERNAME

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
I hate paying full price for wings now, it's crazy. I miss the .25 cent wing specials....

As for flavour, when eating out I usually go for dry rubs...S&P, Lemon Pepper, Cajun etc
But always love buffalo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad