How many teams have 1C, 1D, 1G?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I think Pittsburgh is the only team in the league where Johansen isn't one of the top2 Cs.Pittsburgh has two elite #1 Cs.

Reilly would not be on the top pair of those 4 teams and I dont think those teams all have 2 #1defensemen. The Preds have two in Subban and Josi.I don't think Columbus, St.Louis and Carolina have two #1s.

Johansen would be 3rd in Washington behind Backstrom and Kuznetsov.

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary, Chicago are a few easy ones. Probably Washington as well.

Obvious peoples terms of what a #1 differs for me. Every team has a 1C, D and G but to me it's different. It's someone who dominates at his position for more than a short period of time. A Carey Price, a Drew Doughty, a Sidney Crosby.

Hellebuyck is not a 1G easily already. Dude has been good and he is trending upwards but I'd wait a little longer to decide this. Or were you talking about Mason :sarcasm:

I know eh! So stupid, he's only the best defenceman on the 3rd overall place team, on pace for 52pts! How freaking stupid that he be mentioned!!!

Same here. Rielly has been good offensively since he's been in the league but defensively he's got a lot of room for improvement in the defensive zone. He could certainly get there. This is why I stated earlier in this thread that Jones and Werenski aren't 1D's yet. Others feel differently and think Jones is already a 1D. In my opinion he isn't quite there yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad