Speculation: How many (reg season) games will Erik Karlsson play for the Sharks in 2022-2023 season?

How many (reg season) games will EK65 play for the Sharks in 22-23?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
72+ he has also not had a normal offseason to fully heal or get stronger since he arrived in san jose.
That's an interesting thought. No surgery or anything this offseason. COVID at a dull roar compared to other offseasons. Maybe he'll pull it off.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
That's an interesting thought. No surgery or anything this offseason. COVID at a dull roar compared to other offseasons. Maybe he'll pull it off.
Yeah i am not saying he is going to be the 80 point defensemen he once was, he has lost a step due to the 2 main lower body injuries he has gotten. More so from the 2nd one, but i believe he will still be a 60 point defensemen and play something like 80 games.

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
wondering if there will be anyone picking less than the "72+" because they think he'll be traded, or fired into the sun or whatevs.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
wondering if there will be anyone picking less than the "72+" because they think he'll be traded, or fired into the sun or whatevs.
As much as I think how bad his contract is overblown, it’s still not one we are going to be able to move. Teams just don’t have the cap space.

Reactions: landshark

landshark

Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Yeah i am not saying he is going to be the 80 point defensemen he once was, he has lost a step due to the 2 main lower body injuries he has gotten. More so from the 2nd one, but i believe he will still be a 60 point defensemen and play something like 80 games.
YAh, this is purely about the number of games in which he'll be dressed and available to play. Regarding points, who is he going to pass to?

As much as I think how bad his contract is overblown, it’s still not one we are going to be able to move. Teams just don’t have the cap space.
Yah, and retention on his contract would be super painful.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I voted 41-48 but I think it would be pretty funny if this was the season that Karlsson stayed healthy and prevented us from tanking.
At that point, there’s no denying we are cursed. I don’t know who pissed off the witch but definitely some curse going on there.
Sadly Covid-19 cases are surging again. It's going to be a nightmare this winter.
It’s going to be the same as last season but people are starting to not care as much. I work for a company that used to do testing for covid and we had to lay off a ton of people in that department because the demand just isn’t there like it was last year. Also quarantine rules are loosening a bit and while people with symptoms that doesn’t help at all, asymptomatic people will be able to be back on and/or back to training much sooner.

PattyLafontaine

Apr 5, 2006
I wonder how long it took Influenza to turn into the flu.

Not a Sharks fan, huh?

The problem is that Covid-19 sort opened up the bubble around humans. Of course diseases have been rampant, but resistance of certain people to actively supress Covid-19 has a allowed Covid to develop in a much bigger space.

Covid-19 is similar to SARS so I think we're going to have a lengthy period as Covid-19 continues to mutate. Covid-19 has become deadly in terms of the strenght of variant but has made up for the diffusion of its potentency in othe ways.

Reactions: landshark and DG93

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad