How many of these players get traded at TDL?

Who gets traded?

• Total voters

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
Not a chance are the Senators trading Stone or Duchene when they don't even have a 1st round pick to worry about.

Just put up the best season possible.

I could actually see them adding a piece or two as long as it's not too much.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Not a chance are the Senators trading Stone or Duchene when they don't even have a 1st round pick to worry about.

Just put up the best season possible.

I could actually see them adding a piece or two as long as it's not too much.

I can pretty much guarantee one of them goes

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Do you have a source for this? Not being snarky, I just don't think either of them will be traded.

No official source saying they are 100% going. Should have made my wording more clear, I’m just talking about how I personally feel. Our owner doesn’t like spending, both are in for big paydays, both are very strong players who would be huge in a playoff run. Not to mention the Sens are a chicken with its head cut off currently. Not exactly a place to resign long term. Plus the Sens can’t make this a JT situation.

My suspicions are just high.
Stone: Only signing a 1yr deal... Seems weird not to get it done right then. Teams would pay him way more than Ott. Although we will probably give him the C if he stays.

Duchene: Contract talks suddenly went cold, plus he was miserable with the Avs when they were not doing well. I don’t see him staying anymore. He should have been locked up by now. Him having a newborn here helps though...

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Why is there so much speculation on Zucc being traded? I never saw anything on it... Does he just not fit there?

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Guaranteed all sens will be traded.

I guess then Chabot will be the face of the franchise and will need alot of help.

I think they will try really hard to keep both guys to lead the new phase.

Getting a new owner would help a ton as well, just a trainwreck of an owner.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I guess then Chabot will be the face of the franchise and will need alot of help.

I think they will try really hard to keep both guys to lead the new phase.

Getting a new owner would help a ton as well, just a trainwreck of an owner.

With solid ownership they both re-sign. With Melnyk not a chance. Chabot is already the best player on the team and the face of the franchise.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
With solid ownership they both re-sign. With Melnyk not a chance. Chabot is already the best player on the team and the face of the franchise.

Chabot needs help so that's why there will be a strong push for them to resign both guys.

How many other teams have the money to sogn Stone or Duchesne long term anyways?

Mostly other poor teams and I think one of them should target Matthews.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Why is there so much speculation on Zucc being traded? I never saw anything on it... Does he just not fit there?

There's been tons of speculation on it. His poor performance this year is probably due in large part to him expecting to be traded any day now.

Reactions: Taluss

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Zucc even knows he’s being traded, he’s had a few interviews where he talks about it
Rangers are rebuilding, Zucc is 30+ and is a UFA at the end of the year. He’s 100% gone

Freedom

Jan 23, 2017
Czech republic
Zuccarelo will be traded. Probably one of Sens players too.

Kessel is 50/50 by my sense.

Karlsson ( Erik??? ) - no way. SJ will try win the cup.

Skinner - don't think so.

Others - could be traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad