How many games Did Tom Wilson Deserve?

What punishment does Tom Wilson deserve?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Simple Pole

How many games do you think Wilson deserves for the Rangers game after the DOPS have fined him only 5k which is 48 dollars to someone making 50k.

Really curious what we all think as it's hard to keep up with a 120+ page 3000 comments thread.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Nothing in between $5k and rest of the season? Poll is bogus.

I could have given him a game or two because of his track record, but not four. I voted Parros got it right, because in a vacuum that's not such an egregious foul to warrant a suspension. And maybe it's not right to suspend players because of the name on the back.

Reactions: banks

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Remainder of season + playoffs. Gotta be more harsh on him considering history.

Satoru Gojo

Jan 15, 2012
Season and playoffs, I think guys like Eklund calling for a lifetime ban sound a bit ridiculous

banks

W W W 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Aug 29, 2019
Loaded poll options make the results completely meaningless.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
I would love to see a compilation of videos showing the 5K fines that have been given out by Parros this year. Between the spears, vicious stick swings, and now the slamming of Panarin to the ice without a helmut is a complete joke. When is the players association going to come to the defence of their members that could lose their careers because of another idiot member of their association. And this is coming from someone who loves the physical side of hockey. But that doesn't include taking advantage of someone when they are vulnerable. Last night could have had ended much more tragically. Panarin, Wilson and the NHL dodged a bullet.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Fine was correct. yea he went a little overboard but its a scrum; all kinds of shit happens. I've been kicked in the head, speared, stepped on.

983 others

Aug 26, 2009
They got it correct this time.

Stuff like that happens all the time in hockey, it's not clean but it is what it is. It isn't Wilson's fault that he's just bigger and stronger than everyone else.

Joseppi

Oct 12, 2008
Kepler-22b
Rest of the regular season.

Caps have already clinched - it's not a massive loss for the team in the time frame, so it's a no brainer to set even the most minor precedent. A previous record and a blatantly over the line response from Wilson makes it a slam dunk for DOPS.

Instead they give the same response to Lundqvist splashing water. Absolutely ridiculous and inexcusable.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
All of the games forever and in all alternate universes.
you think its all fine and dandy but Caps fans will be crying when when Backstrom and Carlson get taken out. The Players around the NHL are angry about this. Not suspending Wilson basically says the Caps are open season.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
We have one thread already, don’t need two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad