How Many Cups Has Your Team Won During Your Life Time?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA

I was a bit too young to truly appreciate the first two (though I watched the '91 Championship VHS daily as a kid), but you certainly won't hear me complaining.

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh

Thankfully, I got right into the Pens with Lemieux and right when they started winning (early 90s). Also being a fan of the Blues has shown me how much the other end of the spectrum sucks.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009

But I don't remember the ones from the 77,78, 79. I was too young. Must have been a great time to be a fan.

8 here, remember nothing about 71 or 73. I remember 79 distinctly especially losing game one of the finals against rangers It was my first time realizing that maybe my team was not invincible as a 9 year old. I remember 76-77-78 but they all run together it seems in the 6-8 year old mind they were supposed to win since that's what they did.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown

Thankfully, I got right into the Pens with Lemieux and right when they started winning (early 90s). Also being a fan of the Blues has shown me how much the other end of the spectrum sucks.

Same here. The latest 2 were far more enjoyable because I could actually follow the entire season of games rather than just read the standings and see a couple games on TV at best.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad