How long will kipper be out?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Kipper is day to day, most likely misses less than a week I would say no more than 2 weeks at the most.
I agree, I think we see Irving start against Columbus, Vancouver, Minnesota & Dallas over the next 7 days, then have Kiprusoff return against the blues, sit for the afternoon game against the Stars and go back in against Phoenix.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
This. If his mcl is tight and sore it could take a couple weeks to loosen up. If he plays and it isn't healed fully, he could pull it very easily.

Could already be pulled. We have had no official press release (that I have seen, correct me if I am wrong) on his injury so, I think he is probably still getting checked out..

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Could already be pulled. We have had no official press release (that I have seen, correct me if I am wrong) on his injury so, I think he is probably still getting checked out..

I hope this isn't the case. :cry: We haven't had a release to my knowledge yet either.

flames4eva

Jun 23, 2008
So what happened to Sexsmith?? Says he went back to Italy.. and we signed Rollheiser now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad