Speculation: How long until Kevyn Adams is fired?

How long until Adams is fired?

• Total voters

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
There are no additional levels. We've reached peak failure already.
We are merely on one of the rivers of the underworld. Perhaps it's the Styx, but it could be the Acheron, Cocytus, Lethe or Phlegethon. We have not yet reached the great marsh that's the center of the underworld. It's a long dark passage. Regierothus called it "suffering".

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
I guess I'll be the one that defends him. Krueger wasn't his hire, can't say that anyone expected to roll through six goalies, and I liked what he did in adding Hall and Stall. Like the goaltending though he really couldn't have envisioned all of that shit raining down on him.
He's certainly not without criticism though. We all knew Hutton was done so he owns that. He waited too long to get rid of Krueger but he was the boss's hire so I'll give him some slack on that one.
He's here for a Lindy type of run.

Last edited:

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
He'll be in the front office for awhile. Not how sure he'll actually be GM though. He'll have some president/VP title though. I wouldn't be shocked if he was out of the day to day of hockey operations in 2-3 years though.
He'll be making Kale chips at the Healthy Scratch. Matt Ellis will be behind the smoothie bar.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad