How is the forensic audit going?

How is the forensic audit going?

• Total voters

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Actually in high school I had an N64 as well...I was just trying to be relatable to the youth.

106e7e5598f02c6017fb6e146dea465f.gif

I played outside with other kids so there's no way I could relate to the youth of today.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Nicky’s forensic audit uncovered that we require a couple more urinals, the price of beer was too low, and Chia’s parking space needed to be moved closer to his office. Other than that, all good.

8LX7psQ

Apr 13, 2010
Do you remember in high school or university when you got together with your friends to do some studying, but then you ended up having a casual drink, then you had another, then your whole group turned into a crazy bunch of booze bags, went to the bar, grinded up on some really not attractive girls, did some really awful shots, went to Steel Wheels to get some dirty pizza, then went back to a friends house to play some Wii Sports, then drunk dialed your ex and asked her if she wanted to come over, then drunk dialed every other girl when she said no, then woke up, super hungover and wondering what the hell just happened?

I had Nintendo 64 in high school but other then that it sounds about right....

I had an Atari so we now know this scenario has been going on for a loooooooong, loooooooong time.

NES reporting in ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad