KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
229f640f-b42b-4769-8b6c-67cbe6774fb4_screenshot.jpg

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Last year was all Talbot's fault was basically the message I got from Nicholson. THis year, probably just players not buying in, need to get some bad team culture players out of here.

Yup, then the year after will be goaltending or something again. The excuses never end for these cowards.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I hate the sounds of that burger. I'd like to see the sales chart with this teams performance now.

BTW, don't try the Chia tea.

Last edited:

Isignedupjustfothis

Jun 21, 2018
Last year was all Talbot's fault was basically the message I got from Nicholson. THis year, probably just players not buying in, need to get some bad team culture players out of here.

Interesting that they kept Talbot around then. BN must not make the final call. Not all agree? Is he not the boss of Chia?

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Nicholson doing Forensic audit is akin to a detective murdering an innocent and then doing the investigation himself.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Do you remember in high school or university when you got together with your friends to do some studying, but then you ended up having a casual drink, then you had another, then your whole group turned into a crazy bunch of booze bags, went to the bar, grinded up on some really not attractive girls, did some really awful shots, went to Steel Wheels to get some dirty pizza, then went back to a friends house to play some Wii Sports, then drunk dialed your ex and asked her if she wanted to come over, then drunk dialed every other girl when she said no, then woke up, super hungover and wondering what the hell just happened?

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
After the OBC reign they were bound to find a few dead bodies. The morgue's pretty backed up considering it's Edmonton and all.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Interesting that they kept Talbot around then. BN must not make the final call. Not all agree? Is he not the boss of Chia?

Never doubt the power of hope. Nicholson seemed hopeful that Talbot was gonna go back to 16-17 form. 75 solid games to hide the teams deficiencies.

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Do you remember in high school or university when you got together with your friends to do some studying, but then you ended up having a casual drink, then you had another, then your whole group turned into a crazy bunch of booze bags, went to the bar, grinded up on some really not attractive girls, did some really awful shots, went to Steel Wheels to get some dirty pizza, then went back to a friends house to play some Wii Sports, then drunk dialed your ex and asked her if she wanted to come over, then drunk dialed every other girl when she said no, then woke up, super hungover and wondering what the hell just happened?

I had Nintendo 64 in high school but other then that it sounds about right....

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Management forgot to put the Oilers corpse in formaldehyde at the end of last year and now they have a rotting stinking decomposing body they are dealing with this year. Cant do an autopsy on that. Dr Frankenchia will get fired at the end of the season over it.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
It has been awhile since we were sold a bill of goods about an organizational forensic audit going on. Any updates?

They had some issues setting cell formulas in Excel, so were in a holding pattern until they were able to hire a new administration person. I've been told they recently hired a hotshot grad from NAIT'S business admin program, and everything is back on track.

Reactions: Isignedupjustfothis

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Seems like the Bobby Nick's burger has been a success. Isn't that what the audit was all about?

Funny how it sounds, but thinking back, letting Nicholson pick a trademark burger based on what he likes tells us all we need to know about this organization. That burger tastes like shit.

Reactions: Oilhawks

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Funny how it sounds, but thinking back, letting Nicholson pick a trademark burger based on what he likes tells us all we need to know about this organization. That burger tastes like ****.

I have only had it once and it was ice cold. On the loge level they dont even sell it, they sell a burger called something else for the same price with less stuff. And it is still cold, and tastes like something dropped in the dirt and chucked back on the grill hoping nobody would notice.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013

I had Nintendo 64 in high school but other then that it sounds about right....

I had an Atari so we now know this scenario has been going on for a loooooooong, loooooooong time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad