How good is PK Subban?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He's top 5 when he does what got him that massive contract. He hasn't been playing that way most of the season though, and I'd assume it's because Therrien is holding him back from doing it. Last night was a breath of fresh air. Subban needs to continue doing that.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
The team should be built around Subban, honestly. Not the other way around. Let him do his thing, just give him a defensively sound partner. And maybe ask the RW to be extra careful.

He can skate, shoot, carry the puck, deke, hit, pass. It's a shame that we are now dumbing his game down. But I'm not worried, he'll get it going when it counts.

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
I know his offensive game has dropped big time lately, but I must say his defensive game has improved. He's making smarter decisions out there lately even though we haven't been winning those games.

I'm in the camp that believes PK is the real deal and you need to just let him do his thing. It'll bite you in the ass now and then but it'll help you more often than not.

habitue*

Way too many media exposures in the last few months after his mega contract signing.

Hopefully, he's gonna get less, get in shape and perform to his talent level for the rest of the season and the years to come. He should take example on Shea Weber or Duncan Keith, not Tyler Myers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad