NFL: How good do you think the Bills are?

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I see them at 5-1 and know it's more a reflection of their schedule. They've won: @ Jets, @ Giants, vs. Bengals, @ Titans and vs. Dolphins, with their only loss being vs. Patriots. Despite them keeping pace with the Pats, they really haven't dominated any of the worst teams in the league. They did win by 14 against the Giants but that was in Eli's probable last game of his career, when everyone was saying the Giants were just as bad as the Dolphins were. That being said, when you look at their remaining schedule, it doesn't really get all that much more difficult.

vs. Eagles
vs. Redskins
@ Browns
@ Dolphins
vs. Broncos
@ Cowboys
vs. Ravens
@ Steelers
@ Patriots
vs. Jets

"Guaranteed" Losses:

@ Patriots

Likely Losses:

@ Cowboys
vs. Ravens

Toss-up:

vs. Eagles
@ Browns

Likely wins:

vs. Broncos
@ Steelers

Extremely Likely Wins:

vs. Redskins
@ Dolphins
vs. Jets

Even as someone who doesn't think they're a good team, I think I'm reasonable in projecting them to finish the season at about 11-5. Not that it's going to work out the way I listed above, but that's just the general way I see it going.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Wait you have the Redskins and the dolphins under extremely likely wins. I think you are underselling the bills there.. It's almost in the Patriots against level but in reverse..

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Wait you have the Redskins and the dolphins under extremely likely wins. I think you are underselling the bills there.. It's almost in the Patriots against level but in reverse..
No, I meant I think the Bills are extremely likely to beat them.

Reactions: Tryamw

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
J Allen has 5 comeback games out of 17 already, and a fairly consistent D. I don't quite believe in this team either but they will almost certainly be playoff bound. Sometimes things just roll right, between schedule and what happens to other teams. The AFC looks a bit like a dog's breakfast right now.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Wildcard type team capable of stealing a game or two due to great coaching and defence.

Allen definitely holds them back right now.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Any decent team should end up at least 10-6 with that type of schedule. Skins, Dolphins, Jets most likely puts them at 8 then they would only need to win 2 more for the rest which none are brutal but the Pats and the Ravens in Buffalo would probably be in the Bills favor.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Someone’s gotta be 1 of the WC teams. AFCW and AFCN seem like 1 bid divisions unless a Cleveland/Oakland/Chargers/Pittsburgh get hot.

feels like BUF will be in the WC scrum with IND/HOU and one of those other teams if they get hot.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I think they will make the playoffs, but they we noncompetitive today in the 2nd half with an average Eagles team. They got ran over.

member 157595

Josh Allen is terrible and when your QB is bad you're not winning anything significant in this league without the 2000 Ravens D.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad